Are Cryptocurrencies Airdrop easy money?

greatguy1

The common means by which cryptocurrencies are introduced into the market in the form of an AirDrop. An AirDrop simply is allocating free cryptocurrencies to members of the public as a way of initial introduction to the market and is gotten through marketing of the new cryptocurrencies by referral from users. When free coins are allocated to you through an airdrop, you have to wait for the coin to be listed on the coin market before you can exchange it for cash by selling on the market. Sometimes the value drops after it is introduced to the market, other times the value could rise if you are patient enough to wait for it to perform better.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Yes, that is the claim of AirDrops, to get new free crypto currencies and wait until they are listed before you see the worth. I do t know if it is just me but I have registered for a lot of airdrops that I have lost count. But at the end I don't seem to make anything from it. It seems to me to be scams especially since most of the AirDrops are from telegram which is known for scammers. I have stopped registering for AirDrops a long time ago, it is a little stressful and still has nothing to show for it at the end of it all.