SANIA

It is possible to make money online while sharing your ideas.
Following are the steps:
1 Choose your area of expertise
First of all decide your area of expertise that what do you want to teach/talk about ?
2 Choose a Platform
You can choose Youtube for sharing informative videos related to your niche.
You can also write articles on some forum or website related to the niche you have chosen.
3 Market your posts
It is the most crucial step, you cannot gain anything if you cannot bring traffic to your site. One should always focus on marketing and find potential leads/customers for their business.
4 Consistency
Whether it is blog or video or any business, consistency is the key. One should always continue to post regularly in order to show the web servers that your content is up to date and worth promoting for

What other ideas do you have in mind to make money sharing your ideas?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
For so many years, people have been trying to make money by selling their ideas. While it's often said that "ideas are worthless", that's only true if no one is interested in your idea. If a lot of other people want what you want to sell, it's possible to create a business around selling that idea.

If you're selling an idea for how people can get more out of the time they spend on Facebook, you can charge them to use your tool or teach them to use it themselves. If you're selling an idea for an application that helps people lose weight and get healthy, you can charge them for the app or teach them how to create it and charge a commission on their sales.

Definitely, Some of the most popular apps and websites out there are all products of people freely giving their ideas away.

Now, it's important to remember that giving your ideas away for free can be very different from sharing a prototype or beta-test with customers. As soon as you start charging for your product, you need to start thinking about intellectual property rights, royalties, and licensing agreements. These things are very important.

SANIA

You are absolutely right. One has to consider professionalism while monetizing their ideas. But it is nice to think and apply ways how you can cash those ideas. Many people use social media to engage with people yet they waste their times just surfing around and doing un-necessary things. This time can be utilized professionally while selling out your ideas.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know there is a possibility of making money based on the idea we have to share but the fact is that I don't really know how this is done , maybe there is a better way you can do it to make money just like how professional are handling theirs.

I believe people can really make money by sharing what they have or the knowledge they have by creating a YouTube channel and establishing a YouTube page mainly for this alone , With this you could easily makes money when people viewed the content you created but I don't really know how profitable this might be and I believe maybe there are other profitable way people can do this.

A lot of people at the same time can also share some of the knowledge they have using an online platform like Udemy, they are the best social media for this and a lot of people are going there on daily basis to learn one skill or the other.

If I have a profitable skill I am really making money from I don't really know if I would likely have the time to the even train others on it because it's won't be easy.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is definitely an obviously possible to make money while sharing ideas . in fact a lot of people today are already making money there by earning a living as a result of sharing ideas about making money , about health , about sports activities , about betting , about relationship and dating , about future and past movie's (movie recap) , and about religion activities etc . They are both criterias are the areas in which individuals have shared ideas in order to earn a living .

To make money by sharing ideas on different topics you must choose a particular platform in which you can display your ideas for people to view and subscribe . One of the most popular and most used idea sharing platform is the YouTube app . in use the YouTube app to earn a living by sharing ideas you must understand that the YouTube app is a competitive marketplace where people come together to share ideas on various topics to the onlookers and subscribers . To make money on YouTube depends on how many people subscribed and views your contents . And to stand out or outsmart your competitors your content must be authentic , genuine , and problem solving etc . Your content shouldn't be off a cliche or decitful nature .

E

eldavis

I think this is already taking place in various sectors. Let's take wedding planners for example, people usually pay for their assistance in planning their weddings. At this point the wedding planner is giving out his or her idea to the couples to be in exchange for cash. We also have does who sells business plans or marketing ideas to does willing to buy it.