SANIA

It is possible to design beautiful websites and manage content on them without becoming a web developer.
Just like apps which helps you to do things online without having in depth knowledge related to the coding languages, similarly you can make money online while using Wordpress built in system.
It is quite interesting to use wordpress features. You can change themes, plugins, edit text, insert images/media/videos/files, design front and back end using the built in buttons and features.
Now there are many courses on wordpress which teach you how to cash ou this skill even if you donot have any majors in computer science or IT.
There are free as well as paid plugins/themes, etc on wordpress. You an use them to design beautiful custom websites as well.
Now you donot need to hire web developers to manage or create your site, and you can also bid on projects related to wordpress on freelancing platforms such as Upwork/Fiverr/people per hour/Freelancer, etc. after taking initial training related to the wordpress.
You can also buy paid themes/plugins, etc to make your site more beautiful and amazing. But for newbies, they can create amazing website using free features and then can upgrade to paid plans after they become successful.

Have any of you ever heard about this skill or made money using wordpress?
I am enrolled in three months wordpress course and it is interesting to use. I can't wait to make money online using it on upwork and fiverr.
I am also practising it on my father's website to build a good portfolio before I can bid on projects.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I created my first website using WordPress CMS software app. I'll say, WordPress is a tremendous way to design any type of website using a drag and drop system. No knowledge of coding is required just as you've stated as well in your topic contents. WordPress, Six, Blogspot etc, are the few CMS softwares I am familiar with, that helps a novice or any one create and own a professional website or even a free hosted website. The first website I created using WordPress is a free hosted option. I am looking up in the future creating another one, it wouldn't be a free hosted site, I'll buy domain and hosting plans, and automatically it becomes a self hosted website. Their are plenty of advantage when it comes to self hosted website and a free hosted option. I just want to get monetized with Google AdSense in the future, earn from ads placement on my site using self hosted website. A free hosted site user wouldn't have this kind of privilege unless he or she creates the website using Google's Blogspot CMS software to design the website. Still, the website wouldn't look professional like a self hosted due to the Google Blogspot trademark forming part of his or her domain name.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are somebody who wants to be making money online or you want to create a present for yourself then it is very important that at some stage you should be able to have your own personal website . This can be in form of personal website or business website and what dress can be able to do this for you . WordPress is a software that you can be able to use as a service . You can be able to start your own website for free or you can be able to pay for web hosting so that you can be able to have your own independent website .

You do not need to have any prior knowledge of programming or website development before you can be able to use WordPress as they are already designed themes and plugins that you just need to be able to pick and drop before you can be able to create your own website .

If you want to monetize your own website one day then I do not advise that you should use the free website hosting that is provided by WordPress but instead you should pay for your own Houston which would cost around $80 a year.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The essence of WordPress and other cms is to make building of websites pretty much easier for you if you are not a developer. There are different ways to make money with WordPress skills. These include

Freelancing
Freelancing is one of the ways to make money with WordPress skills. You can help people to setup WordPress on their website and charge them for a fee.

You can even help them in trouble shooting some of the problem the clients are facing using wordpress.

People usually turn to WordPress expert whenever they are having issues with their website. Even which day problems they can easily solve themselves watching YouTube videos.

Website flipping
You can make money with your WordPress skills and knowledge by flipping website. You can build WordPress site in different niches. you only need to generate couple of traffic to the blogs and make some money is on it.

After that you can list them on marketplace too flip them quickly. Those who don't have time to build a website from scratch are going to buy the website

Blogging
Blogging is another way to make money with your WordPress skills. You can simply start blogging after you have set up a WordPress website.

You publish content on it regularly to generate free traffic. You can apply for Google adsense to make money from the site or promote affiliate products.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
WordPress is a content management system that allows you to create a customized website for your business or a blog, it is a no code tool that can be used by anybody with as little as basic computer literacy.

To make money as a WordPress developer you have to know a lot more than just creating a basic blog or website you have to be able to learn how to install themes and plug-ins this is very important and that's what you'll basically be doing when you are building for someone.

A lot of web designers nowadays use WordPress to provide solutions to their clients, the reason why most people prefer WordPress is, it is very easy and efficient, and there is a lot of support for it on the web, if you encounter any problem be rest assured there's someone that did it before you, you'll just use his solutions.

For web developers, there are ways you can integrate WordPress also as a monolithic site using the WordPress REST API to connect to either react or vue.

It looks really sexy and classy when you build you front end with React and WordPress on the backend.

WordPress is really an amazing tool.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
WordPress is a common content management software on the internet. Large majority of the websites are using wordpress. This is an opportunity for someone else to make money with WordPress skills.

one of the ways to make money with WordPress used to create a useful plugin for the website owners. You can create a a plug-in on security. The plug-in should be able to prevent hackers from patriotism into your website. if you create a plug-in like this you are going to receive a lot of download from one site uses and receive positive reviews.

You you just look for common problems among the website owners and create a plug-in that we provide solution to the problems.

A good example is a plug-in by Rank math which is called instant index plugin. Large majority of the new niche website owners usually face problem of indexation on their blogs.

Google will not pick up some of the publishing content on their website. this will prevent them from ranking on Google search engine and they will not be able to receive free organic traffic.

Instant index plug-in solve this problem by sending signal to Google API to inform them of the new published post on the website and they all index quickly.

Finger Geek

Verified member
At first I learnt how to develop a website but stopped at some stage around year 2010. I have start learning website design. I was learning html when I came across a post oh how to develop a website using WordPress. I checked the post and went through everything. I also read many other articles and PDF and see how to use wordpress to develop a website. Having gained little knowledge. I tried it myself with free website hosting company called 000webhost. When I first start I saw that it is easy so this made me to stopped learning how to design a website and moved with wordpress because it would have been that ii waste my time.

Wordpress can be used to design any type of website. From social media to forum to e-commerce and many more. But still a little knowledge in html,css and Java script is required. But for a blogger, just a little knowledge in html is enough. Now I can design any for of website using wordpress. To reduce the time of designing the website. All I need is template also called theme and some plugins.

A website can have many features with wordpress. I can have a website that can be a forum, blog and social media at the same time. Most website that we see out there are designed with wordpress system.

Dannyrosey

The essence of WordPress and other cms is to make building of websites pretty much easier for you if you are not a developer. There are different ways to make money with WordPress skills. These include

Freelancing
Freelancing is one of the ways to make money with WordPress skills. You can help people to setup WordPress on their website and charge them for a fee.

You can even help them in trouble shooting some of the problem the clients are facing using wordpress.

People usually turn to WordPress expert whenever they are having issues with their website. Even which day problems they can easily solve themselves watching YouTube videos.

Website flipping
You can make money with your WordPress skills and knowledge by flipping website. You can build WordPress site in different niches. you only need to generate couple of traffic to the blogs and make some money is on it.

After that you can list them on marketplace too flip them quickly. Those who don't have time to build a website from scratch are going to buy the website

Blogging
Blogging is another way to make money with your WordPress skills. You can simply start blogging after you have set up a WordPress website.

You publish content on it regularly to generate free traffic. You can apply for Google adsense to make money from the site or promote affiliate products.
Freelancing, is a great tool now.
Recently i got to know about this platform which I have worked for three clients.
All one need in the 21st century is a digital skill and a good Internet connection.

jennifer22

On the internet, WordPress is a popular content management system. The vast majority of websites use WordPress. Someone else has the chance to profit from their expertise in WordPress in this situation.

Making a helpful plugin for website owners was one of the methods to earn money using WordPress. A security-related plug-in can be made. The plug-in ought to be able to stop hackers from entering your website through patriotism. If you make a plug-in similar to this, you will get a lot of downloads from one site and favorable reviews.

Simply identify the issues that website owners frequently encounter and develop a plug-in that addresses those issues.

jennifer22

Writing: The first prerequisite for having the capacity to blog is the ability to write. If you can't write, you can't be a blogger.
Writing is a fundamental ability, but web designing requires more complex brains, mostly technical ones like web design and web development.

You must first become familiar with blog setup in order to build a blog. You must be able to develop a blog from scratch or utilize a website builder like WordPress or another one.

Although you can hire someone to set up your blog, you still need technical know-how to manage it.
Marketing: To increase visitors to your blog, you must promote it. You cannot gain traffic if you lack marketing expertise.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can use wordpress to make money online without being a web designer and web developer. You can create different kinds of website by using wordpress and you can make money from your websites. The most basic website you can create on wordpress is a blog. You can run adsense or amazon ads to make money from your blog. You can also use wordpress to create forums. You can run ads or membership on your forum to make money. You can use wordpress to build digital download websites and you can sell digital products from your wordpress website to make money. You can use wordpress to create print-on-demand store or dropshipping store, or even inventory-based online marketplace and make money by selling products. In order to use wordpress to build websites, you need a domain and hosting, you need money to buy a domain and hosting. You can also use wordpress premium membership