Can you make money online using pinterest?

SANIA

Pinterest is a nice platform to promote your affiliate links. Unlike many other platforms that do not support affiliate links much, Pinterest allows its users to produce good quality and visually appealing pins. These pins can be clicked to move towards the landing pages.
Many bloggers use pinterest to drive traffic to their blogs. It is a source of free traffic and an easy one too. A visually stunning pin also gets more clicks, more attention and more outbound clicks.
It is easy to grow your following there too in order to promote your online business.
Free traffic means free potential customers and more sales.
I personally like its algorithm as it is easy to grow and engage with people there.
Newbies cannot afford to pay for PPCs and spend so much money on ads.
But they can use pinterest to grow audience and engage with the targeted people to make their business or brand known and popular.
The visual system also makes it appealing for consumers to buy products there.
Many people also attach amazon associates account to promote amazon products and earn commissions from it.
Some attach other affiliated programs too.
It is easy to produce commissions with affilate marketing like that.

Have any of you ever used pinterest to promote your products/services/offers/page/profile or affilate links?
I want to learn pinterest experience from other people too.

Pinterest is a very good platform for you to promote your product especially if you are dealing with female products. There is something I heard some time ago that about 80% or more of the people that uses Pinterest are females, so promoting female related products on Pinterest will definitely give you a lot of profit provided you have the needed audience. I used Pinterest sometime ago to promote affiliate products but I was not able to get any sale because my account was banned and there are certain things I did wrong. One of them is that I have not stayed up to a month on the platform and I started using their platform to promote affiliate links. Another possible reason why they banned my account maybe that, they saw it has a spam. it is very important for you to have a website or at least a landing page which is professional if you really want to get a lot of sales when promoting products on Pinterest. It is because you will create a very good post on your blog and link it with your Pinterest account and from there people can visit your blog and possibly purchase your Affiliate product.

You guys are giving out wrong information about using Pinterest to promote affiliate offers. Pinterest do not want to see affiliate links on their platform. You are going to get your account balance if you promote affiliate offers heavily on the platform.

You just have to go in covert way to promote affiliate offers on the platform. the first step is to create a board in your niche and start uploading different pictures. You should allow other users to upload pictures and pain on your board.

You just have to upload nature related pictures on the body regularly and you can also allow repining. Repining allow other users to make use of your pictures on another board.

You are going to restrict some pictures on your body and prevent people from accessing them. These pictures are going to be on the private and this is the place where you are going to embed the affiliate links of the offer you are promoting.

I will advise anyone not to rely on pin interest traffic alone. It is good to incorporate some other traffic source like quora. The best one is to make use of plug to promote affiliate offers because you will be receiving free organic traffic regularly.