Can You Make Money On Writerslabs.com?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Writers Labs is a freelancing platform that welcomes freelancers from all over the world. They are one of the most famous freelancing platforms on the Internet and they have also many freelancers on their platform that belong to many countries. The good thing I like about them is that they never discriminate against people and they also offer Payoneer as a payment method and this is a huge relief for those who live in countries where PayPal is not available. Despite being a popular website, they do not have many ratings on Trust Pilot. As of writing this now, there is only one review on Trust Pilot and it is negative.

There are many other websites where this platform has been reviewed. For example, at some sites such as "Glass Door", people have complained that the pay is very low. However, it entirely depends on where you are located and how do you define "low". There are many people who have no problem writing an article for $5. Many folks have also complained about the tests they take in order to hire writers. They state that the questions in the test are themselves grammatically erroneous and ambiguous. However, I would like to know if someone has earned something on Writers Labs?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You have made a standard analysis about this freelance site.....Though, I have never heard of the site before and I would have wished if anyone has used the site before, just like you were asking to know, truly, if the site is really paying. Most times, Trustpilot is not the best way to check if a site is legit and paying, because some times some sites are not bad to earn from and you will find negative reviews on Trustpilot.