Can You Make Money By Game Streaming on Youtube

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a gamer and if you want to monetize your gaming activities, one of the easiest ways to do so is by live streaming. You can live stream your game play on numerous platforms but youtube remains to be the best platform because of the number of users and daily traffic volume. However, the main question that needs to be addressed is it is easy to make money by game streaming on youtube?

The first and foremost question that needs to be answered is whether your channel is monetized or not. You need to have a monetized channel because the easiest ways to make money on youtube is through adsense ads.

The second most thing to consider is to build subscribers. If you do not have a lot of subscribers, you will not have a lot of viewers on your live stream and when there are not many views making money becomes just difficult.

Thirdly, you need to establish as a valuable content creator in the gaming niche. You will have to earn trust from your viewers as a gamer before you can start game livestream.

Mastergp

Verified member
Affirmatively yes I have done that before, when streaming video games online just as creating a business u consider the interest of your consumers so when streaming online one need to also think of the reaction of his viewers, every one has the types of games they all like we have example of categories like :Actions, Shooting, Fighting, puzzles etc, so when streaming online one should not expect every one to like the video.

Many people are making money from it but to get or capture the interest of viewers one need to be good in such games most of this games are hard to play and when the action in such game seems boring it could cause on to lose lot of viewers and reactions.

Another thing i did when streaming game online was that I engage in varieties of categories, like playing Actions and Shooting Including sport this made me to have a lot of viewer and reaction because reach individuals had difference choice so engaging in varieties of them made me capture their interest.

Though I might not be streaming games online as I used to but that doesn't stop me from viewing others game streams online and react to it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can make money by game streaming on youtube, twitch or even facebook. However, before you can make money by streaming games, you need to build audience. No audience, no views, no views no revenue. Therefore, before you start streaming games, you need to build audience. So, how do you build audience? You can build audience by creating useful and interesting content. If your ultimate aim is to stream games, you should start by creating game related content, you can review games, you can provide gaming news, you can create content about game tips, etc. Once you start sharing content on game niche, you will begin getting followers and subscribers who are interested in your content. It will take a long time to build audience. However, if you have patience, it is not very difficult to build audience because people will follow you as long as you give them good content.