Can You Do The Business Of Renting Out Clothes To People?

Bisolami

Verified member
This is another business that helps to put food on some people's table. It is a kind of business which is taken seriously by other people. This business is very common in Africa. You tend to see some people who rent out clothes to other people in excjange for money. They rent out the clothes for the agreed time and they will return back the clothes once the date is due. We'll, it is also risky to lend people clothes. It is very risky because some people will run away with your clothes.

You tend to see some people rent wedding gowns from people who engage in this business mainly because they feel like the wedding gown is no more needed since they will just be wearing it for one day and they will rather rent the wedding gown than to buy one.

Some of the people who also engage in this business always work as costume designers for actors and actresses on a movie set. They will rent out their clothes to those actors. The kind of people who patronize people in this business are people like celebrities. A lot of celebrities rent clothes just for them to snap pictures and they will later return it to the owner.

Activator230822

Verified member
The business for renting out clothing is very lucrative in Africa and more especially in my country. I know of many people in my country that are doing the business and they actually do extremely well. However the persons that normally operate this kind of business usually operate the businesses in their boutiques shops.
In these particular shops the sellers sells new clothing to the customers and also offer the renting out of clothing to the clients.
Most of the people who tend to rent out clothing are normally people that use the clothing for some occasions like wedding ceremonies, baby showers, birthdays among other occasions.

Bisolami

Verified member
The business for renting out clothing is very lucrative in Africa and more especially in my country. I know of many people in my country that are doing the business and they actually do extremely well. However the persons that normally operate this kind of business usually operate the businesses in their boutiques shops.
In these particular shops the sellers sells new clothing to the customers and also offer the renting out of clothing to the clients.
Most of the people who tend to rent out clothing are normally people that use the clothing for some occasions like wedding ceremonies, baby showers, birthdays among other occasions.
You are very right. At the same time, some people condemn this job mainly because they believe that anyone who loves to rent clothes lives a fake life but it is not true. It is normal to rent clothes because there are some clothes that you just need for a day and you will not need it again but imagine that you buy a cloth for just an event of one day, the money will later waste because you will not be able to wear the cloth again. The only way to make back your money is by selling the cloth to another person