Can you do business with your husband or wife?

Okay... Doing business with your spouse is actually okay... infact very cool when legal procedures are taken into consideration because of unforseen development like divorce... Each party contribution into the business in the likes of money must be clearly stated and the issues of spend thrifty must be addressed... If all this are put into consideration then all is well ...

The best person to set up business with is your wife. Once you guys have the goal and target to achieved it will even be much easier. I will be glad to set up a business or investment with my wife

Yes of course, in fact if the two of you are into one business there is a high possibility that it will boom than if it we're just one. As long as you have the same goals and objectives, you understand each other well then it is for the best. But one still needs to be careful, in areas where divorce is rampant of you start a business with your partner and he/she wants divorce you might lose the business. If you don't lose it the mode of operation and management will definitely suffer. So know your spouse well and be convinced.

If your partner is business inclined and understand how to run a business, I don't understand why you should not want to do business with them.

If you have trust issues with your partner then that should be sorted out. In business trust is very important than anything else. On a second thought, I don't understand how you'll be comfortable married to someone you don't trust.

You need a set of guidelines to make everything work for your marriage and your business. Running a business with your spouse adds some additional complexities.
Your relationship deepens as your business grows. Ideally, agree on ground rules before a crack develops in your relationship or your business suffers due to tension between the two of you.

i
Yes I can start a business enterprise with my spouse, all we need is an understanding of what we are doing and how to do it and make it work by having an agreement how to run the business organization without any problems and issues, focusing on the growth and success of the business organization should be the first priority of each of we the partners and not letting greed or any firm of selfish interest set in and also the sharing ratio or percentage of the profit should be made known and discussed.
There are a lot out of things that are easier said than done and one of it is this statement that you just made. Matter-of-factly, just few women can successfully do business with their husband without frustrating the hell out of him, ask yourself, can you operate a joint account with your husband provided you are also a working class and earning a very good salary? I'm sure your answer will he no.

There is nothing wrong with or in couples being cofounders of a business or establishment. Although, I prefer different paths, it may even be the same business but different branches. But I've seen couples that are into the same business and they are doing just fine, the business is moving steadily. In situations like this, both the husband and wife should know their roles, and they should both respect each other's decisions.

Capital yes, as a couple you and your spouse are a team, which means you have the same interest, purpose and vision. It makes it easier to partner with your team mate because you both are driven by the same passion and goals, making the journey smoother. The growth of the business will be massive. I believe there should not be a better person to partner with than your wife or husband when starting a business.
I quite agree with your first statement that being a couple means you and your Wife are one but my problem with most women is that they normally see their spouse as someone to milk and get everything from by all means. So if a woman is jointly operating a business with her husband, there is a possibility that she'll be making bad use of the company's funds all in the name of "he's my husband"

Yes I can do business with my wife, it is still as good as doing it someone else outside too. I believe I can only marry a woman based on trust, so if I can marry someone give her my body and my heart the business trust can not be as much as the one I have given for her to be my wife.

D

Deleted member 27126

I have seen many people saying they you can run a business with their husband or wife and everything will go well. Being a single guy, I do not really know whether this is right or not. So, I decided to bring it here to hear your views about it. Can you establish a business with your wife or your husband? Is it good or bad?

I have seen many people saying they you can run a business with their husband or wife and everything will go well. Being a single guy, I do not really know whether this is right or not. So, I decided to bring it here to hear your views about it. Can you establish a business with your wife or your husband? Is it good or bad?
Capital yes, as a couple you and your spouse are a team, which means you have the same interest, purpose and vision. It makes it easier to partner with your team mate because you both are driven by the same passion and goals, making the journey smoother. The growth of the business will be massive. I believe there should not be a better person to partner with than your wife or husband when starting a business.

If I can't do business with my wife then who can i do business with? If a couple can't do business together then I believe they don't have any business being together as husband and wife in the first place. I believe husband and wife are supposed to be best od friends, confidant, and people who really Trust themselves. These virtues is not what you stumble on outside there just anyhow. Trust is earned, love grows, friendships get better with them and people get to be confidants trusting each other with even their own lives.
These are what good business partners need. So i can and will do business with my wife any day any time.
According to what I heard people say about it is the fact that if you do business with your spouse, the other one will be always taking you for granted thinking that it is my husband's or wife's money, therefore I can do it anyhow I want and nothing will happen. And another person said it is a good thing that they can do business with their spouse.

I don't see anything bad in couple working together. If there is trust and love between the two, the business will be taken to greater height. The only issue I have is taking care of the family. It may be difficult for the house to be taken care of. The children may not see adequate care since both parents run the same business.

Yes I can start a business enterprise with my spouse, all we need is an understanding of what we are doing and how to do it and make it work by having an agreement how to run the business organization without any problems and issues, focusing on the growth and success of the business organization should be the first priority of each of we the partners and not letting greed or any firm of selfish interest set in and also the sharing ratio or percentage of the profit should be made known and discussed.

The offline business that am running at present belongs to my wife and I. We always do things together and we have never regretting doing so. We will continue in that trend because what God has joined together, let no man or business put asunder. My wife has been a great asset to me in term of mobilising fund for the establishment and running of our ventures while the managerial assets, planning and skills come from my side.

Yes, business can be run by couples if there I legit understanding, as a married woman I and my hubby as a joint business we are both running together, as a mater of fact I single handedly take care of the business why he goes around for his daily job, and we fine

I think the major problem that the.people you are trying to mention above face is trust. When husband and wife set up a business, I personally see it as a good thing and lovely idea. But trust issues might come to play on the both of them especially when one of the couple likes spending and buying thjngs that are not really relevant. The other might be lack of proper managerial ideas, because the two might have the same point

If I can't do business with my wife then who can i do business with? If a couple can't do business together then I believe they don't have any business being together as husband and wife in the first place. I believe husband and wife are supposed to be best od friends, confidant, and people who really Trust themselves. These virtues is not what you stumble on outside there just anyhow. Trust is earned, love grows, friendships get better with them and people get to be confidants trusting each other with even their own lives.
These are what good business partners need. So i can and will do business with my wife any day any time.