Can We Start Dropshipping Business With Little Investment?

ManiMoon

Due to the Model of dropshipping business, it is a low investment business. My question is can I start a dropshipping business with little investment? What is the compulsory initial investment that is required to establish dropshipping online store?

thanks

D

Deleted member 13140

I think you can, maybe am not really into drop shipping and i think no one hon this forum or visitors coming in are into it. why?
For me drop shipping seems really hard, but i thin you don't need much money, just buy something, for a low price, put it out on another platform with a high price and once it sells you have your profit, keep doing this till you build up

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are really interested in dropshipping, but do not want to invest money in creating a drpshipping store, I will give you tips on how to start a dropshipping store for free. I am assuming that you already have a domain and hosting. Install wordpress, add woocommerce plugin, search for free drpshipping plugin, and also install the plugin. The plugin will allow you to import products from dropship store like Aliexpress with few clicks. You can not only import title and image but also description and even the reviews. The free plugins have limitation on how many products you can import and how many products you can sell.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are hoping on starting this business from the scratch then you are definitely going to need a lot of money of up to about $500. The product that you are going to buy in itself should be in bulk so that you can get the best value for money. You will also have to spend significantly on creating an online portfolio and an advertisement.

Good luck

Verified member
It is possible to Start dropshipping business with little amount if you have customer on ground and have the skills required to work so as to get your target.You most have a minimum of $400 to $500 starting capital to be able to make your business grow faster and also easier for you.

Evindu

You can start a store with $50 or less. But, in order to make profits by promoting it you should have to invest more money to advertising.

More advertising(investment = More profit

Holicent

VIP Contributor
No doubt, dropshipping is a very lucrative business model. But you need to have a certain amount of capital in order to do it. That is why some people who want to start their own business opt for dropshipping, while some others choose other ways of earning money.

Dropshipping is not an easy business model to do as it requires a lot of effort and time. However, if you are willing to put in the hard work and follow the right steps, you can start your own dropshipping business with little investment.

You have to have patience like I said. If you want to start a dropshipping business, then the first step should be to find a product that people are willing to buy online without having to leave their homes.

It is better to get the product from a third party and sell it on your website instead of creating your own product. The main reason behind this is that it saves money and time.

You also need to know what your target audience wants before starting any kind of business because this will help you decide which products they might be interested in buying.