Can Turmeric Make Your Skin Look Fairer And Healthier?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all would love to take care of our skin and try as much as possible to make it healthier and beautiful. Unfortunately, most of us do not pay much attention to our skin health due to being really busy and this is one of the main reasons why our skin health deteriorate as we age. On the other hand, factors such as poor diet also make things worse for our skin. I have heard that mixing turmeric with milk and applying the paste of turmeric on your skin is very beneficial for your skin. is this true? I have also heard that turmeric has the ability to improve the complexion of your skin and it makes your skin look fairer. Have you personally applied Turmeric paste or Turmeric products on your skin? I think it would be much better to apply real, natural turmeric herb on your skin rather than applying turmeric products. So, have you used turmeric for your skin before?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not used tuneric before and just like you said, I am one of the people that rarely have time for skin treatment, though I am trying to change that.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Tumeric is very good yo take care of the skin but most people like men do not usually have much time to be doing that mainly because of many activities to be engage in doing.
It is very good to be taken care of our body so that one will be looking shining and good.
Any natural remedy is very good for the body than artificial one that contains so many chemical that can destroy the skin.

Dora Wi

Putting turmeric on the skin increases blood circulation in that area. It can make your skin feel warm and look red. I don't know if that's good or bad on the long run, though. I imagine the increased blood flow might help with skin regeneration, but it's probably not a magic solution.

Kola

Verified member
Yes tumeric is good for the skin it helps the skin to be fresh and it help to remove dirt on the skin.

Qriquimen

Tumeric is very good for lightening skin most especially when mixed with lemon it is of great help to the skin and it also removes black spot from the skin