Can somebody suggest me regarding the best paid video surveys which work worldwide?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to some sites where you are paid for opinions via video recordings but they are not available in India . One of them is Voxpropme which is a very good site to earn via recordings in a few minutes, and not much effort needed here. Only you need a decent command in English orally and you need to just express clearly.

I am looking for such a site which is like this one. May be less paying, but I need that site which give daily earning opportunities at least which this site is giving.

May be around up to 0.3-0.4$ per day with no break as I do in Timebucks daily via Engaged Hits which I discussed in previous posts.
On Superpay, sometimes video surveys done by Affect Lab comes which needs nothing just to watch the video infront of camera which pay around 0.2$ for one such survey. But, these surveys come once in 7-8 days which is rare I would say . So, if not video surveys please suggest me sites where Affect Lab surveys come in good amount so that I can earn easy money. Being a student, I am looking it for a while where I can give video surveys anytime and that will boost my speaking skills too.

Please comment if you know, I will really listen those and try to follow those tips.

Last edited: