Can online courses help you in starting a business on your own?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have seen a lot of courses that are available online regarding how to start a business. Although, I haven't experienced not a single of them but I have listened that the lectures that are made there are worthy.

Although, to start a business you can know the general rules but at the end, you need to take a decision on your own in what niche you will be. The online courses can help you in managing businesses and real-time conversation depends on your way of conversation. In my opinion, courses are just the way that they will show you, but it depends on you that which path you will consider while doing business.

MarieArie

I have seen a lot of courses that are available online regarding how to start a business. Although, I haven't experienced not a single of them but I have listened that the lectures that are made there are worthy.

Although, to start a business you can know the general rules but at the end, you need to take a decision on your own in what niche you will be. The online courses can help you in managing businesses and real-time conversation depends on your way of conversation. In my opinion, courses are just the way that they will show you, but it depends on you that which path you will consider while doing business.
Fantastic writeup. To start a business, you must first have the conviction that you will succeed. You can proceed to read various books just to be abreast of their success story and how far they have gone. This is not to say you should imitate them. What works for A might not be the best option for B. Sift their ideas and develop your own. With your conviction, assertions, and personal conclusions, you should be fine with your business as it grows.

D

Deleted member 28873

yeah online courses can help you to start up a business on your own.thou you have to make the biggest part of the decision.you must first be ready to learn,prepare to accept failure at the early stages,increasing your effort,practice more relentlessly because practice makes perfect like a Thomas edisononce say success is 99% perspiration and 1%aspiration.you don't just get successful on your endeavors overnight maximum effort and relentless hard work most have been done somewhere.so online courses can help you in starting a business on your own

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There are two type of courses - Company featured and Student featured. (these are not actual names, but I am using these words only to hint). Company featured course teaches people to invest in certain company while Student featured have course to teach student some selected syllabus But one is able to learn many things in any course.

Olajidey

There is difference between theory and practical, sometimes if we put things into writing everything will look easy and very simple but when it now comes to reality we will see it is not what it seems to be. To start a business you need the knowledge of some one who is well experienced in the area of business you are going into.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Online courses are actually guides to assist people in starting businesses successfully and to an extent you are expected to use the knowledge derived to establish your business then study your environmental factor then creatively grow the business and if it online you still have to be creative to succeed in running business

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have not seen an online course yet but I guess it would be effective if the student is passionate on learning the basics of business. There are successful entrepreneurs who started with books and that would be similar to an online course. However, the assignment or homework should be accomplished for the proper immersion on the subject matter otherwise the knowledge will be incomplete.