Can One Use Betting As A Main Source Of Income?

Bisolami

Verified member
This is one question that I've always asked myself. Honestly, I don't think betting can be called a source of income. I know many things about betting because I used to be a gambler but I stopped because I kept on losing all my savings to it and I couldn't continue that way.
Something about betting is that, it is by chance. It's not sure. You may decide to bet today and you will lose all your money. And what do we call a source of income? It is something that you earn money from everyday. And I'm sure you cannot earn money from betting everyday. No matter how good you are when it comes to predicting games, you cannot always win.
And something that is not sure should not be used as a main source of income if truly you want a source of income. And I'll even advise people to stay away from betting because it is not good.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Betting is no job so I'm wondering how one will even think of using betting as a source of income let alone use it as a permanent job. Betting is what it is and will remain same till the end of time a game of chsnce Any reasonable person will know that you don't need to leave your life to chances you hold it so that you direct the course of things

This should also be applicable to money making you have to be in control and don't leave it to chances. A good source of income is either a job or a business never any gambling which betting falls under. When you gamble you are wasting the little resources you have because nothing is certain with gambling but this can't be said of a job. With a job you are sure of your hourly, weekly or monthly pay whichever one you had signed up for

So it isn't advisable to use any form of betting as your source of income, learn from others that have been there you wouldn't make headway financially just playing any kind of betting games it's all waste of productive time.

anil02

Verified member
In my country betting is illegal, but still peoples are doing it and it is on cricket matches. I think no one can always won so it is not easy to make betting a profession. In some countries it is legal and peoples are earning and loosing money

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Betting can never be said to be a source of income for sure. This is because it is a very risky venture. You cannot depend on it to make profits often. Something that you use as your main source of income is one where you are at least assured that you will be paid.

Gambling or betting is a game of chances and you never want to take chances when it comes to earning a living. Especially if you have people like your family who depend on you to provide for them. You just got to get a good job or business so that you can earn the money you need.

I usually see gambling and betting as something that should be done only by those people who have some money that they can afford to loose. It is a game that should be played by just the filthy rich people who have so much money at their disposal.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
First of all , so many things are to be put into consideration if you are interested in considering betting as a main source of income. I have seen so many professional gamblers who engage in this and probably they are making a lot of money and at the same time they are also losing.

I have one of my friend who deposited about $10 which is 10,000 Naira over here into a betting platform and blew off the account in just two days even when he got the betting odds from expert according to him.

This is always a game of luck to my understanding and I do not see the need for me to engage in something like this because it has a very little percentage of winning. That is how the game was designed to be, you can't possibly make money all the time as a gambler . it was designed to make you lose almost every time.

tray59

Betting has become more popular but I can tell you that for you to take betting as your major source of income then you need to have a good source of prediction which you will be using to predict your bet,if you can just do the prediction very well you may likely fail and all the money lost I dont like betting for any reason

anil02

Verified member
Betting has become more popular but I can tell you that for you to take betting as your major source of income then you need to have a good source of prediction which you will be using to predict your bet,if you can just do the prediction very well you may likely fail and all the money lost I dont like betting for any reason
Peoples who are running batting sites or cashino are business peoples it is their business so they always try to maintain balance between their earning and peoples who are betting. No one can predict always right thing. Gambling is addiction peoples who are doing it will do it no question they are winning or loosing