can money make some one smile again

Willans

low-quality threads
Yeah money is good when you have money you will respected and be hournerd when someone is poor and haven't had the taste of money before it makes one feel better and make you happy when you have money it's make you feel amazing gives you joy it make you know what More about life and it gives you feel great
When you don't have money you will be alywas sad and disrespeted in all your life without money
Without money without money you will not be able to fulfill ones goal like you paying for your school fees nor your children school fees and even giving money out to strangers with that money with money it makes almost all things possible for you like you getting a new car getting a new house and give me your children good school to go to and you also studying the best school like the University of ibadan and so on and so forth with money money can make you smile again while creating a good job when he is getting more money from each and every other angle money can make someone smile again without money you will never be identified

Kendy

Verified member
The truth is that, people have different ways in which they react to certain circumstances especially when it has to do with money. From my own personal point of view, I am very sure that money can make me smile forever. Some people posit that money is, The Root of All Evil and I turn around to ask what is the root of all kindness? There are people who are so greedy to the point that they go around frauding people but that doesn't mean that it is because of money which is the ultimate aim, for me I think it's due to excessive greed because they are still people have money and they are contented with what they have. Also, others will still have money and still go farther to do henious activities.

Money can make me smile again because I have been in situations where I have to struggle each second in order to make something meaningful out of my life. Anyone that does not have money feels depressed and hopes for a better life even when there are no guarantees. The major reason we work every morning, going through the hustle and bustle is so we could have money to take care of our needs.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is obvious even to the blind that money makes the world go round if you want to be happy and live better then you need money aside psychological problems I think almost all physical problems can be solved with money.

This is true because nothing you can ever get now without having to pay for it. Like the things you have listed above non of it would ever come to someone just like that without the help of money. This is also why I advocate for the making of money almost all the time or even daily. Each day comes with it's expenses and some just happened not as if you planned for it but it just came on its own. That's life for you expenses just spring up without us even inviting it but money needs conscious efforts. There's no free money anywhere so you need to make conscious efforts to make money daily.

Bottomline is that smiles will always be there when once money is made. This shows that you would be able to tackle any situation that comes around as you have very good money in your account. The truth is that money helps keep people alive and in comfort.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Money is one of the things which can make someone happy in life let me just say money is the joy of almost everyone on this earth because everyone's ability and struggles is just to make money and enjoying life without money life will be meaningless because money make the life go round or money makes the world go round let me just leave other ways by which money can help you is that money needs to gain respect from friends and loved ones ok many things which money do for you as you don't have money gives you the ability to talk when you didn't have the ability to talk before so I think money can make one smile again because there is no one that you will give money that wouldn't be happy even.

if you are in a bad mood there's no way you were still money and you wouldn't be happy so I think money is also a source of happiness in this life and we must try and all our be ability in order to get it however we shouldn't Force when it comes to making money if not we might take a wrong step

Oluwasegun purpose

Money is one of the thing in which every human want in life no one want to become poor in life, every body want to become rich in life....most people asked this question can money make someone to smile? Yes money can make someone to smile through many ways for example when you are broke and you need to buy something which you need but at that particular time but no time,if you have money at that time you will be happy and you will have that smile all because you have money at that particular time.there are many things in which money help and makes us smile like money help to buy things which are very valuable to us it also helps us to pay our bills like house rent, paying of school fees and so many other things, without money in someone life one is like a living Dead no One want to become poor in life, every one dream is to become rich and okay in life because with money one can achieve every thing in life because with money one can be able to buy and do anything in want in life.. with this you can be able to know that money can make someone to smile....

Sikapa

Verified member
Money in this world can do almost every thing. Most of the worlds biggest problem is because of money and in life if you don't have money, your life is doomed. I appreciate money and I also value money because i s the third most important thing in human life to me. Many people are living miserable life in the name of lack of money not because they don't have food to eat but is because they don't have the basic necessities in life. Money is indeed power and is good to have money so you can free yourself from financial crisis.

I wonder why most people think money can solve all problems, yes, it not every problem that money can solve but it can solve almost every problem. To have money can bring in a great joy and happiness to mankind because he will have his basis necessities in life. If a person was rich and due to one or two things he becomes broke and let's he later get his financial break through through hard working then there is no doubt the person can smile again. Money can put smile on a person's face again if he is able to provide for his family.

Trigonal

Yes, money can make a lot of people happy. Money can’t buy happiness is such a lie. You can give a poor person the money to feed their family and make them happy. So I sincerely believe that in today’s world, money does make you happy.