General insurance Can Insurance Agents Give Gifts For Referrals?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are different ways in which companies motivate their workers to perform better in the working environment.

I work in a company where everyone is given a weekly target to meet. The meeting of the target comes with rewards and every member of the team is celebrated.

There are some people who works hard to make the companies where they a better place.

These set of people will do everything within their capacity to contribute to the overall success of the company.

There are some insurance agents who find all means to motivate their clients to bring more more referrals.

So I want to ask that can insurance agents give gift to the clients for bringing more referrals to them. Thanks in advance.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are correct every company used to do the same . Insurance company do have agent that they usually give target to meet with which tied to their salary.
Its a normal thing that the agent will tell their customers to help them out with more customers. Therefore its now left for the agent to lias with the customer the rate at which he/she will also be appreciating the him/her either in kind or in cash.

Good luck

Verified member
Yes , insurance company should be able to give referal bonus to customers who bring more people to the system,they should be appreciated either by cash or by giving them a chance to insure a particular property with little or no cost to compensate them for being diligent and being good to the company and having a strong belief in them

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course, in fact I think this referral bonus of a thing are mostly done by insurance companies especially in a place like Nigeria where most people do not really value or show interest in insurance. Affiliate marketers are best advised to try to market for insurance companies because they always need more clients

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Most insurance company offers affiliate marketing option , it's another means for them to get more customers that would need their service , but make sure you check if it's a legit insurance company so you don't refer to a illegal company and you are now held responsible by the referral