Can I Succeed in forex trading without having a Mentor

Makah

Forex is accessible, exciting, educational and offers traders lots of opportunities. However, many people fail to become successful traders, and don't achieve good results in the FX market. In fact, a high percentage of Forex traders end up losing more money than they make. Learning to trade, not just Forex, but any financial market, can be difficult and is certainly not something that you will pick up in a day. Is it possible for me to make money on forex with having a Good Mentor or not having mentor at all.
Forex is a risk site and work with out having mentors

Donkiz

Forex trading is not for everyone, lots of people joins forex trading simply because they heard that people are getting rich through forex trading, without knowing the risks and sacrifices you need to make to stand a chance of making money through forex trading.

Talking from experience, there are more to forex trading than just learning the process. After spending about four months learning how to trade, when I started live trading it dawned on me that there are so many things about trading that I know nothing about.

So without a good mentor that is willing to guide you through the trading process until you have mastered the art of trading, your journey into forex trading might end in loss.

Makah

You're right, Nobody should go into forex trading without proper guidance and mentorship

Samuelkanu

It is not every business that anybody can do. Some businesses require some certain qualities for you to succeed in it and forex trading is not an exception to the rule. For you to be good in forex trading you have to be able to learn and also have patience because these are some of the qualities you need to succeed. Having a mentor is a very good thing because it helps to reduce your learning time as you will be able to avoid mistakes you should have made if you went all alone. Having someone to guide you makes it easier for you to succeed in any business. So if you can have a mentor then you are a very lucky person.

D

Deleted member 27583

You should be ready to lose it all into forex, because we that have mentor still lost it all to forex,so please don't lie to yourself in anyway ...

Forex is very risky than you could ever think about,because my mentor never tell me about the risk and hazard in it then,but later on when I started meeting people online,that knows much more about it,they now open my eyes to somethings I don't know or ever heard a out forex..

All I could say again is to know all the risk about it before you go into it... If you hear people talking about the gain or profit they made from forex,you also we wat to do it...

And why they say the sweet odd forex you is to collect training fee from you,so after then they will tell you to find your account and start training by your self ..But always know that going into forex trading is very very risky....

Sammyesx

As good as forex is, I believe it is not that easy most people have seen that trade forex had many years of experience and those experiences were filled with loses because they were able to be a little bit good at it, so for a newbie it will be very important to have a mentor to guide one through and gives experience that the newbie will have learnt from failure and also the mentor will be able to motivate you and make the newbie emotionally strong in trading.

greatguy1

Forex is accessible, exciting, educational and offers traders lots of opportunities. However, many people fail to become successful traders, and don't achieve good results in the FX market. In fact, a high percentage of Forex traders end up losing more money than they make. Learning to trade, not just Forex, but any financial market, can be difficult and is certainly not something that you will pick up in a day. Is it possible for me to make money on forex with having a Good Mentor or not having mentor at all.
You need a mentor. You need someone that has experienced what you are about to experience and gotten through it with successes. Forex trading apart from reading, studying and demo trading, requires someone to still put you through on trades. The complexity of the market makes for one to have a good team of mentors specialized in different aspects of the market.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I really don't think it is possible for one to succeed in forex trading without having a mentor. It is important you look for a mentor who is really winning on forex trading and making a lot of gain. Forex trading requires a lot of practical works, you can't just learn it on your own. it is really very risky venture so you need someone who will put you through it.

Rachelgold

You don't just need a mentor you need a good one at that. Even with all the experiences and mentorship don't expect the trading business to go well at all times. It's risky to try it on your own but with a good mentor who is experienced in the market you'll be properly guided

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are two ways you can learn about forex trading. The first way is to learn through trial-and-error. This is often regards as the best method but it is very slow. This method is not good for you if you don't have time on your side. The second one way is to learn from the expert. This is the fastest method of learning not just forex trading but anything. The expert will make sure you avoid unnecessary mistakes on the journey. This method speeds up your learning rate and achieving results faster.

eojo2401

To be a successful forex trader, you need to be under the Mentorship of a professional forex trader or forex wizards who will used his knowledge and experiences to tutor, guide and mentor you on strategies to make gain in forex, how to minimize risk, how to trade during the news hour and other necessary information that will help you to make it in forex. Don't just start forex simply because you see an ads that advitized it.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is very rare for people to succeed in forex trading without having mentors though there could be genius that dedicate their time to study the study the system gradually and continuously learn from their mistakes untill they became an expert in the game. More failures in the game with active correction could make you an expert.

Planet408

From my little experience about forex, it is not something you can easily achieve without having a mentor. Though your experience without having a mentor can be great but you will likely loose a lot of money because you are prone to make countless mistakes trading without a mentor. Finally, you'll achieve it if you are consitently strategic in your trades.

Queentener

I don't know much about Forex trading I have friends who are into forex trading and I think it's very tactical, and there is no how you can start forex trading without learning how to trade. Its just like you deciding to waste your money. You have to learn how to trade and you have to keep learning until you are good. So it means you will need a mentor who will put you through till you can stand on your own, I doubt you can start forex trading and succeed in it without having someone who put you through, who directs you, who helps out when you have issues. I was told there is much profit in Forex trading but I'm not sure I can do it except I give someone money and the person Will be the one running it for me. My view, You will need someone to guide you through Forex trading.