can I sell my Excell skills?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
From what I have seen, you can start to offer training courses or tutorials to people online and it's a very lucrative way to make money from the skills you have gotten as an Excel experts. In my opinion, you can also venture into freelancing as an example Excel consultant because there are lot of individuals or companies who need the help of people who have experience in data analysis or spreadsheet automation and that is why you would make money especially when you offer a personalized services like Excel templates or solution to the individuals or companies that needs them.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is worth to mention that when you create and sell Excel plugins for carrying out special functions, it is a very good way to generate passive income. It is good to mention that when leveraging on freelancing platforms like fiverr or upwork, it could be a way to make money from Excel related service because you would showcase the services on the freelancing platform to make money. The service is to offer a data entry formatting or formula writing which is a good way to make money on this platforms.

alexlama

Absolutely! Leveraging your Excel expertise through online courses or freelancing as a consultant can be a lucrative opportunity. Providing personalized services like Excel templates or data analysis solutions can cater to the specific needs of individuals and businesses, further enhancing your earning potential