Earn Money Can I Make Money Through Browsing?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like to browse the internet in order to acquire more information for myself. In fact, browsing is my second nature. I go along everywhere with my phone browsing at every seconds.

This makes me to burn a lot of data subscription at every month and it keeps my expenses high.

Few months back, I read it somewhere that the easy way to make money is to create Internet business around your passion or hobby.

Browsing the internet has been one of the easiest hobbies for me. I tried to come up with the simple ways to make money just browsing the internet but I couldn't.

I know that most of you guys are well experienced when it comes to making money online.

So I want to ask that is there any way I can make money online just browsing the internet.

Thanks for sharing this browser with me. This is exactly what I am looking for all this while. I start Monday and I said to myself that I am supposed to be making money using chrome browser but I am not getting paid for it. the standard of living is rising in my country so I don't have any option that I think of every possible ways to make money.
This is what I call survival instincts, I really do like that. Atleast it shows you are not lazy enough to sit down doing virtually nothing. I too have also heard about the browser but gave up on it when I realized that the payment is too low and almost impossible for me to reach the minimum payout threshold.

The only browser I know that will make you money while browsing is cryptotab browser. You make money with bitcoins when you are browsing the internet. I downloaded it some time ago but I could not make anything tangible from it after so many months. I had to uninstall it because I already have other browsers.

All those things is going to be stressful because you are not going to make any reasonable amount of money, I believe the best way for you to make money without a skill is to make it on paid to post website and that is what a lot of people are doing. You should also concentrate in paid to post website for now.

There are some online platforms like being reward for Microsoft customers and also cryptotab browser that rewards you for the time you spend online but the problem is that it is only available for people who are living in the top plus countries and might not be available in yours.

@Kingstone thanks for dropping the comment and call my attention to the browser. I believe I can still dedicate that 3-hour browsing time for the browser if it happens that I will be any good amount of money with it. Some people are mentioning brave but i am planning to install and start

There are some websites that are established some times ago that performed these types of functions. You don't need to comment on them. You only need to read the news and you will be paid for it. You would also be asked to share some news among your friends. But these websites were later confirmed to be scam.
I am looking for some such websites from which it is very easy to make some money. could you help me to this.

I like to browse the internet in order to acquire more information for myself. In fact, browsing is my second nature. I go along everywhere with my phone browsing at every seconds.

This makes me to burn a lot of data subscription at every month and it keeps my expenses high.

Few months back, I read it somewhere that the easy way to make money is to create Internet business around your passion or hobby.

Browsing the internet has been one of the easiest hobbies for me. I tried to come up with the simple ways to make money just browsing the internet but I couldn't.

I know that most of you guys are well experienced when it comes to making money online.

So I want to ask that is there any way I can make money online just browsing the internet.
You can use brave bowser for earning crypto BAT... So you can exchange real dollars...

I have heard about Cryptotab and I have some withdrawals from it. It was slow but steady. But the major earning on the platform is mining BTC and you have to activate every 2 to 3 hours to take a decent amount. Apps that you browse and earn are not that common

There are some websites that are established some times ago that performed these types of functions. You don't need to comment on them. You only need to read the news and you will be paid for it. You would also be asked to share some news among your friends. But these websites were later confirmed to be scam.

@Alexandoy thanks for the great input. It seems you really get what I am looking for. I am looking for a browser which I am going to be using to earn money. But one thing is that I have bing on my phone but I am unable to earn with it perhaps it is for the desktop version as you said.

Last edited:
I think there was a browser that you can use to earn points for rewards. If I remember correctly it was Bing Rewards. You have to install the browser Bing in your computer (not sure if it has an app version) and as you use Bing you will be gaining points that you can redeem for the promised rewards. It doesn’t work in our country though.

With all the replies that I am getting here it seems I am going to look elsewhere to make money. I think I will go back to blogging to see maybe I might hit the jackpot this time around. My major problem is how I'm going to produce consistent in content on the website.

I dont know if you can earn through browsing the internet but I do know a site that will pay for reading emails! hmu!

If you happen to be in the United States, you can earn from Bing rewards, a reward program from Microsoft for the users of Bing search. Crypto tab browser is a bitcoin mining browser, however, the reward is very little. I have been using Brave for over a year and I have not even reached 50 percent of the withdrawal threshold.

Yes you can earn while browsing.

Cryptotab browser
Brave browser

This two will pay you for browsing. Cryptotab browser pays you with BTC.
Meanwhile,Brave broweser pays you with BAT token. The payment is not so high. But it's not bad if you have a few referrals so if you really want to learn more you can just google/youtube it ?
Thanks for sharing this browser with me. This is exactly what I am looking for all this while. I start Monday and I said to myself that I am supposed to be making money using chrome browser but I am not getting paid for it. the standard of living is rising in my country so I don't have any option that I think of every possible ways to make money.

Yes you can earn while browsing.

Cryptotab browser
Brave browser

This two will pay you for browsing. Cryptotab browser pays you with BTC.
Meanwhile,Brave broweser pays you with BAT token. The payment is not so high. But it's not bad if you have a few referrals so if you really want to learn more you can just google/youtube it ?

@Sherman198 I read it in one place that someone can make money using a special browser. I couldn't remember the name of the browser anymore that is why I dropped the question. I think some of the member will be able to read to remind me of the browser. I heard that they pay in cryptocurrency when someone reaches the threshold.

I think what you are doing here is browsing the internet and you are being paid for it. Whatever you have been doing online before till now and has been earning you money, then that is part of browsing. But may be the question should have been "any opportunity for me to make money online with my phone"