Can I make money by reading online ?

General01

I am just curious to know if it would be possible to earn money from reading in some websites.
I love reading, it would be a big hit for me if I can get paid for reading online.

I learnt that there is a site one can earn by watching videos (I don't know whether it's true because I haven't tried that)

Pardon my idiosyncrasies I just am curious to learn and know
"We know by asking questions"

So feel free to drop your comments on this subject let's learn together. Thanks in. Advance!

There are some programs that offer you paid to read emails. These programs will send you emails which you will have to read and you will earn from each email. However, I have not tried any such programs. Those who have tried say that you will have to read 100 emails to make one dollar and they do not send you a lot of emails so you will not earn much. Having said that if you are a writer, you can find a lot of programs where you will earn when someone reads your work. For instance, you can earn when someone reads you Kindle book, you will also earn when someone reads your article on vocal.media.

Well I have never actually seen a legit site where you can be reading books and be earning..... Before a site can offer to pay you money, you ought to be giving or offering some kind of services or something, and it's from what you give that they will give back to you. Nothing is extraordinary free on the internet. So I don't think you can read to make money, but you can be a writer to make money, that's understandable.

There are various ways you could make money by reading online. I think you can also get paid to read emails. However, you should not expect to earn much. I have come across an app that pays African users for reading news online. The name of the app is "Afro News" on Google Play Store. I am not from the African continent, so I do not know if this app will work for me or not. However, if you are an African, then you may try the app and see if it pays. I am also not sure about the legitimacy of the App. The app is quite old. You may need to contact the app developer and ask them if they still pay their members or not.

I don't know much about this, and I've never seen any website that paid people to read article but there are a lot of website that can actually paid you to write content, I believe it will even be more easier for you to see website to write content for than to see website that will ask you to read.. for me I won't even like to engaged in this but rather concentrate on writing.. with writing of content I believe it is possible for you to make money more compared to Reading of articles because the payment rate for article writing will be low... You can check more information about this on Google.

Reading e-mails is possible, there are two websites, I have found, but they are paying a very low price.
Why not writing articles? A lot of websites can be used for writing articles, where you can be paid quite well. You just need to know what you would like to give the readers, what content to get their attention to read your article.
You can make money from selling pictures. Use different websites to download free, not licensed pictures and upload them on different websites and ask for $5 to $10. You will me amazed that this really work.
Or, upload the pics on some T-shirts, cups, mugs etc. and sell it through that website. This is also a big opportunity to get paid.
Another thing is do micro jobs. There are couple of website where they pay you for doing some micro jobs, like registration to a website, like pages on Twitter, Facebook, Instragram, Tik-Tok etc.

Honestly speaking, I can’t really say that I am certain about that but I do hear from some people saying that there are some certain platforms that do allow one to make money by reading comments and doing some certain easy tasks like that but I do not believe though, because I have not seen or met anyone that actually receive a credit bank alert from those kind of job online, some will even tell you sweet things about the platform meanwhile, they have not even made any income from it themselves, but they are just looking for someone to cast the first stone because they are as well scared of wasting their time by trying it