Can I get income passively via FOREX trading

General01

I want to understand wheater it is possible for me to build a system that helps me to generate income passively via this platform. Because I so much love idea of getting paid even without me stressing my self. So that I focus on other important things

Is fOREX a go area for me that intend to get paid passively?

Well, Forex can be a passive way of earning if you know it very well, I mean you'll literally be running away from money, this is me being serious, if you look at platforms like etoro, if you register there as a a forex trader, you'll be able to make passive income, because a lot of people will be willing to pay money to copy your trades, so if you can consistently be profitable, they'll be willing to pay you to just copy your trades, you'll be on the side trading and still getting paid by people copying your trades.

You can also get an account from FTMO.c for any amount that you want from 50k$ above, and at the end of every month you get to keep 70% of your trading profits with you.

I do not think forex trading should be considered a form of passive income. Trading itself is a full time job and people often spend the whole day trading and looking for the right entry. I have spent more than half a day looking for signals and I did not see a clear one. The only time I think forex can be considered a source of passive income is when you are using the bot to trade or involved in copy trading.

Not long term in my opinion. There are such things as PAMM accounts but I'm of the opinion that if they were any good long term then nobody would be trading themselves.

Well, Forex can be a passive way of earning if you know it very well, I mean you'll literally be running away from money, this is me being serious, if you look at platforms like etoro, if you register there as a a forex trader, you'll be able to make passive income, because a lot of people will be willing to pay money to copy your trades, so if you can consistently be profitable, they'll be willing to pay you to just copy your trades, you'll be on the side trading and still getting paid by people copying your trades.

You can also get an account from FTMO.c for any amount that you want from 50k$ above, and at the end of every month you get to keep 70% of your trading profits with you.
Wow.. amazing
Thank you for this