Can Eating Pizzas Really Lead To Weight Loss?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people view pizza negatively because pizzas is considered one of the junk foods. While the claim that pizza is unhealthy is true to some extent, it should be noted that you can always opt for pizzas that are healthy. You can avoid pizzas that contain a lot of cheese because excessive cheese might be bad for you. You can also opt for pizza that has thin dough. A surprising study that was conducted by nutrition expert Rita Coelho do Vale has shown that eating pizza can cause weight loss. However, there are only specific kinds of pizzas that leads to weight loss. Most of the "healthy pizzas" contained ingredients that are used to make Mediterranean diets. Obviously, not all the pizzas are healthy. So what do you have to say?

The nutritional value and benefits of any dish is dependent on the ingredients of the dish and the way it is cooked. Pizza is a Mediterranean diet. And then it was made junk by adding up junk ingredients and unhealthy way of cooking. If one makes pizza from scratch adding healthy flour for dough, enough veggies for topping and cheese in moderation, it would be a healthy recipe. Wood fried or traditional oven baked pizzas are fresh and healthy. But then it needs time and effort to cook

O was thinking excessive eating of pizzas and burgers can make one grow fatty. I'm just hearing this for the first time from you. I'll make my own case study review to see if its very much true or not. Cos the information i have here with me says, pizzas increases weight, cos we are eating lots of carbohydrates, and fats that isn't burnt out.