Can cryptocurrency be generally accepted ?

Josemendez

Verified member
The coming of cryptocurrency has to an extent affect the use of fiat currency.
many investors have resort to saving their money in cryptocurrency rather than in fiat currency . the reasons can be attributed to the fact that Cryptocurrency is highly volatile ,and can hide one from government taxation.

Many investors of cryptocurrency are demanding that Cryptocurrency should be given a worldwide acceptance , however this may not come easily because of these reasons ;

1. It is built on blockchain ,thus government will not have control over it , and this will discourage government from accepting it ,because they won't want to have a currency that they can't control.

2. The high volatility of the cryptocurrency ,is something else that have discouraged some countries from accepting it.
3. it's annoymous nature.
many scammers have capitalized on the annoymous nature of cryptocurrency ,to carry out scamming activities , and this is a reason why some government are not comfortable with crypto.

I. your opinion , do you think that Cryptocurrency can be generally accepted one day ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Only time will tell if Cryptocurrency gonna be generally accepted as the global go to payment gateway. With the way things are going at the moment, and the latest development around Cryptocurrency. I really hope it will surely come to fruition, based Ob the high level of investors that is investing heavily around Cryptocurrency. More like Bitcoin top investment companies like microstragy and mass_mutual have all invested funds over $100 million in the past 2 months. That shows the kind of progress Cryptocurrency is making. If it continues this way, then we will see what we expect come to fruition one day.

andrasnys

I think the world is half in half with crypto currency , it all depends if it will become a free market grounded in some backup currency. If the current monetary system will control this concept it is destined to fail cause of things like loans and inflation and nothing really changed. "the Klaus Schwab" monetary idea. I think if you can combine raw materials as gold/silver/platinum with this crypto currency the world would be for the better!