Can Bitcoin Solve Inflation Issues ?

Josemendez

Verified member
It is Crystal clear that the Covid-19 pandemic brought inflation to many countries. The developed and the underdeveloped countries are all experiencing inflation challenges ,and are struggling to see for ways to come out from inflation.
Cryptocurrency analyst has predicted that cryptocurrency especially bitcoin can be able to solve inflation. That the government needs to give their citizens opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency .

To an extent I believe that bitcoin can be able to achieve this height. Bitcoin is costly and at the same time volatile. When people invest in bitcoin , they have to move a lot of money to be able to buy a reasonable amount ,this will help reduce excess money in circulation especially when there is long term holdl of the coin.
The hike in price of living can be controlled if people can gain profit from their crypto investment unlike when their money is in non volatile Fiat currency.

Do you think that bitcoin can solve Inflation ?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Inflation is high now almost everywhere....Even the United States is experiencing real inflation, as too much monies are chasing too few goods. However, many people are converting their fiat in Bitcoin. If you check on Reddit, and join the Bitcoin group, you will see plenty guys even teenagers from the United States mostly, declaring how much Bitcoin they have bought, you would be surprised. With all these transactions, of money flowing into Bitcoin, inflations maybe curbed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a reasonable point you made which you got from the words of a crypto expert. Investing in Cryptocurrency in general can help curb the inflation rate and give investors who holdl the coin long time financial success which in turn reduced the prices of commodities in the market since the money isn't much in circulation it has been invested in Cryptocurrency which will bring benefit their will be no need to be hiking the prices of goods.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This may be very good because cryptocurrency you can really solve the problem of inflation. There are some countries that have adopted bitcoin as a legal tender and this may be one of the reasons why they did so. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is generally is gaining a lot of momentum in many nations of the world.

Josemendez

Verified member
If you check on Reddit, and join the Bitcoin group, you will see plenty guys even teenagers from the United States mostly, declaring how much Bitcoin they have bought, you would be surprised.
Well , it is very possible for them to buy those huge amount of bitcoin because the government if their country gave out Monetary compensation twice during the covid-19 pandemic ,and they have enough money at their possession ,so is parents and youths in the country. Putting the money in bitcoin is thus ideal for the excess circulating money to be reduced.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not an economist and I do not know much about finance, therefore, I cannot say whether bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can actually solve inflation issues. However, I am certain that if the government allows investment in cryptocurrencies, common people will be able to generate income and solve their financial issues

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I am not an economist and I do not know much about finance, therefore, I cannot say whether bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can actually solve inflation issues. However, I am certain that if the government allows investment in cryptocurrencies, common people will be able to generate income and solve their financial issues
When people invest in cryptocurrencies, this allows the reduction of money in the circulation to occur which indeed solve some part of inflation problems. At least there won't be too much excess money in the economy. In the United States, I heard they are experiencing inflation right now and it's said that it's the Bitcoin investment that's controlling the inflation. Maybe it's even the caused of it in the first place.

Josemendez

Verified member
At least there won't be too much excess money in the economy. In the United States, I heard they are experiencing inflation right now and it's said that it's the Bitcoin investment that's controlling the inflation. Maybe it's even the caused of it in the first place
First it is not bitcoin that caused the inflation , it is the covid-19 pandemic which made the government to print more money and share to citizens during the lockdown. This made the money in circulation to be excess.
The bitcoin investment will thus help to reduce the money in circulation .this why the Government won't ban cryptocurrency in US

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have been reading so many issues on the Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin holders are digging in their creative chest for some speculations about the positive aspect of Bitcoin. There was the Apple buying billions of Bitcoin. Now this issue that Bitcoin can solve inflation, I hope you check with economists before you post things like this.

Josemendez

Verified member
To be frank, I have been reading so many issues on the Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin holders are digging in their creative chest for some speculations about the positive aspect of Bitcoin. There was the Apple buying billions of Bitcoin. Now this issue that Bitcoin can solve inflation, I hope you check with economists before you post things like this.
Do you think that the economist could say otherwise ?? If the economist have a solution to protect then they could have done it a long time ago. The thing here is that bitcoin is a digital currency which is not centralized ,so when money is invested in it , the Fiat Currency will experience an outflow which will reduce money in CIRCULATION thus reducing inflation.