can being passionate about your job help you work hard?

SensationalEd

Having a job and working hard for it is one thing, and being passionate about it is another.
Now can you work hard for a job you don't have passion for without considering the pay or...
how hard can u work for knowing you're passionate about your job?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When once passion is involved with a job then doing it well become eminent. I don't think one can strive with a job that one doesn't have passion for because you wouldn't be doing it with your mind, even with a good paying job if one isn't passionate about it making great of the job will be difficult. One need a good dose of passion to perform optimally at a job.

Having passion for a job needs one first loving the job, there's no way you would be able to work passionately on any job without first loving it. So it is to first love the job

Next, is to stay motivated because what would keep one going with a job no matter the challenges is motivation. you don't just need external motivation, you can also draw the strength from yourself. You are trying to stay motivated so encourage yourself to go on.

Lastly, work smart at the job to be used to it. Why some people become passionate about their job is because they have become used to it and to a large extent they have been able to enjoy it and passion for the job begins to grow daily and the passion is sustained.

Ajebo25

Verified member
When some one is passionate to a job success becomes the order of the day because he/she will work with all he or she has you need to work hard in order to receive promotions as lazy worker gets fired the reason why some people developed passion for their jobs because they have become used to it like me now I have developed passion for writing because I write for forums alot which I'd really.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Being passionate about your business is very good. Working with passion does a lot to your business or job as it comes with so many benefits. The most important one being that it enables you to focus better on you work. You know, when you love doing something, you don't feel like it is such a burden. Rather, it is something that you look forward to doing.

Being passionate also enables you to be very productive in your work. You won't just do that which you have been instructed to do, you will find yourself being creative and doing more than your employer expected of you. That will build you a very good reputation and you can get promoted easily.

Moreover, being passionate with your work makes you a resourceful person. This is the nature of being a good researcher and one who is ready to learn more about the business or job. Such a person grows individually and career wise. With time, you can even leave the job and work for yourself.

Being passionate comes in so many ways. You may not like the career you choose, but with time, you just develop passion as you keep practicing it. So even if you did not build a career out of a hobby, don't worry, you will develop passion with time.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is advised that you feel comfortable and satisfied with what you indulge yourself in in order to make money . liking your job simply means having passion for it and passion is absolutely one quality that determines how industrious and hard-working an individual could be toward his business or job . it is advised to establish business ideas by yourself and not someone telling you because if a business idea was given to you by someone you may not like it , but will just do it because you are not able to come up with a business idea of your own . To come up with a business idea it is advised to use your mental faculties and environmental creativity so as to come up with a mind-blowing , lucrative and profitable business idea , a business idea that you will have passion for so as to work hard and industrious to build it in order to reach higher height , thereby skyrocketing .

The vision an idea of majority of business owner today , is to make sure that your business do not fail but rather skyrocket thereby flourishing . in order to achieve this about your business it is advised to develop passion for it and such passion for the business should be developed at the initial stage of the business establishment or implementation .

blessingc

Passion helps to intensify focus and hard work, when you are passionate about a job it becomes interesting, you don't just work for the money, you work also for the challenges. If there is no enthusiasm, there won't be a drive to work hard.
Nevertheless, to some people passion or interest is nothing to them, people differs some just need a reason to be hardworking, it could be the money involved, the amount of money the job gets them or if they are at the firm for investigation, to find out something about the firm they'll work hard to get to the top and get facts.

E

eldavis

I believe being passionate about your job does play an important role on how you carry out your job. Though I have seen cases where a person without a single pinch of passion is doing perfectly well, simply cause they have a target. Without the job, they won't be able to take care of their families, so they have no choice but to put in their very best effort. On the other hand, your passion is like a fuel that pushes you to keep on upgrading yourself to be a better version of yourself.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Passion is very important to become successful in your vocation. If you are passionate, you can work efficiently. When you are efficient in your work, you will become productive and your output will be really great. When the output is great you will become successful in whatever position you are in. That's the reason most career counselors suggest you approach the career you are passionate about, for instance, you can try for a teaching job only when you are passionate about teaching, if you do not like teaching if you cannot interact with kids if you do not get along with kids very well, you should never try to become a teacher. In fact, even the education counselor suggests you choose the subject you are passionate about. If you are not passionate you should never pursue science. You should never choose a science subject in college and university just because you see the potential to get a good-paying job when you study science. Passion is very important in everything you do, whether in your professional life or your personal life. However, sometimes passion is not enough to become successful, the niche you choose should also be lucrative and you also need to develop skills in that niche.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if that will really help you to work hard , but what I understand is that if you are really passionate about an area of business or jobs, it will really help you to face every challenges that comes along the business because after all you are doing the business out of your natural interest and not really because you are being forced to do it .

People are always being forced to engage in the type of business they may not like what to do in their life because of so many reason , it could be as a result of lack of employment generally.

If I am interested to engage in cryptocurrency trading for example and that is really my passion I will always try as much as possible to learn and understand how to trade this cryptocurrency I am interesting.

But people who are just going into cryptocurrency for the main purpose of generating quick profit may likely give up because the challenges of learning how to trade cryptocurrency might really discourage them , after all that was not their main area of interest but they were just interested because of the Profits .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would say that this question I pretty hard. you can be passionate about something but despite being passionate, you may lose interest in that particular activity, if you start realizing that a particular activity is not making any profits for you in the long run. You may eventually lose interest in that particular thing once you start realizing that a hobby is no longer that beneficial for you. However, this does not mean that you should give up and lose hope.

You must keep striving and seek the opportunities that are related to your passion and you will find an opportunity that might benefit you. Always remember that you will only gain success if you pursue a career about which you are passionate about. I know that not all the people become successful while pursuing their career they are passionate about because they do not gain opportunities or chances to prove themselves.

This is where you must start to explore options and try to grab any opportunity you gain. I remember trying to pursue my career as a writer and despite the fact that I am not making thousands of dollars each month, I have still grabbed the opportunity to become a writer on paid to post forum.

Having the passion for something will make you not want to leave it. When you're passionate, you're determined and work hard to achieve your end goals while still earning. A lack of passion would make you feel lazy and unserious and might even make you want to quit your job. People who are successful today are those who knows what their end goal is and they work hard to make sure they achieve it no matter what the situation may be. If I had the passion of becoming a medical doctor and happens to become one someday, I'll do my job with outmost happiness because I know this is what I worked for. Even when things go wrong, I'll still have a sense of satisfaction because I had the passion of being a doctor and I'll try as much as possible to give my best throughout my career. Passion entails hardwork, consistency, patients, punctuality and commitment. All these characteristics are those that one would look out for while doing their jobs no matter be the case. So to answer your question, yes you need to be passionate and have the feeling of determination in order to achieve your greatest aim and being happy with your job.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Being around cryptocurrencies is a passion to me, I've been around cryptocurrency for some time now, I love investing in crypto and I've made significant profit too, and I am still moving forward and exploring different strategies to make profit off cryptocurrencies, and gradually it is paying off. I love writing, and I would've gone into blogging, but due to my activities around crypto, it has caught my focus to blog so low, crypto offers me more benefits, even if I blog now and in the next three years, I might not earn what crypto can offer me in the next three years. Lots of people thought that, crypto is just to buy , holdl and sell crypto at the right time. Crypto is more than that, their are lots of ways to earn from crypto, which isn't just to buy and holdl coins in the wallet alone.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
When you love what you are doing you will be doing it out of passion can you will put all your effort and your willingness . Passion will make you to enjoy what you are doing and I believe this has a little advantage because it will definitely help you to work hard compared to people who are just interested in their monthly salary

I can't just employ someone that is just interested in his or her monthly salary without looking straight forward for the progress of the business or company.

In most cases a lot of people over here are just working because they are interested to work and ends but not really because they are passionate about what they are doing , the reason is because there is high level of unemployment in the country and people who study a particular courses in the university may not have opportunity to work on the area they studied. As a result they will always look for another way to make money which may involve engaging in others business outside what they were really talented on.

When we are able to work based on what we have interest , it will help us to be happy and it will inturns make us to work hard.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Working harder has many reasons. People work harder for many reasons and ni doubt, people only work harder when they are passionate about their jobs. There is one thing that always want us to work harder when we really lobe our jobs. In fact, we don't even get tired of working harder on the same works every day.

However, just like I said, there are other reasons why people may decide to work harder. Some may be working hard just to meet up to some expectations. When we are faced with some challenges that are pressing, there are more tendencies that we work harder in order to make sure that we meet up with such expectations.

And just like someone opined, there is much declination in the productive level now because majority of the people that work now do so just to feed themselves and not really to contribute their quota. The unemployment level in the country has made many to involve what they don't really have passion. They are only working there to make sure they are called employed.

But we can not rule out the fact that passion most time always bring out the best from us most time.

Abubakar chado

Yes I really agree about it if you are passionate about your job it will give you confidence and motivation whenever you are working because it is a job which you are happy to do willingly and not what you are supposed to do