Can Begging For Alms Be Considered As A Business?

Bisolami

Verified member
In the morning, it is very common that people go to work. Well, people do night shift but most people go out in the morning to make money. While going put to make money in the morning, you tend to see some people who beg for alms that they are just resuming on their spot too. I guess they take it as their business because if they do not, they will not wake up very early in the morning to be begging for alms.

Some people now take it seriously that they do not even want to do any other job aside from begging for alms. They prefer to beg for alms than to get a normal job. From my findings, I learnt that these people make so much money when they are begging for alms and some of these bigger are even building houses with the money that they make.

If you ask me, I can neve do it. Also, I do not consider it as a business. I will rather stay jobless than to sit by the roadside to beg for alms. It is not a business idea to me and even if it is a business idea, it is not a good business idea to me.

How about you?