Can Advertisement Have A Long-Term Effect On Psychology?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Marketing or advertisement have been the best tools that have been used to promote services and products by the businesses all around the world. I think one of the greatest aspect of advertising any product is that the method or the way of advertisement could change the perspective of users. I think it is all in the brain. I have seen many random people getting attracted to certain products in the supermarket and checking the product. It does not matter whether or not they buy it, but at least they are getting attracted to the product in the market. When random people check your product in the market, it is most likely that some of them will become your customer and buy the product.

I have seen many people getting attracted to certain advertisement on television and the reason is that the advertisement was so innovative that it caught the attention of people almost instantly. Many companies tend to stop advertising their products and I think this is a bad idea. Each and every business must have its specific budget when it comes to spending on advertisement and marketing. this is because I believe that advertisement and marketing has long-term effects on the human psyche and there will come a time when your product will become noticeable in the eyes of people if you advertise it again and again. So do you think that advertisement has long-term effects on human psychology?

It does. And that's one of the reasons for advertising. There will be a certain time when the goods will become noticeable and even the lines of the advertisment will be known by the buyers. And this time, the sellers may not even need much advertisement again so me he has gained the attention of the buyers. Unfortunately, most sellers have not reached this stage before they stopped.