Can A Person Succeed Only Through Online Money Making?

Moni

I know most people have use online money making as their job but I can't say they only depend on online money alone. This is because is not as easy as it sounds to make money online but people use online ,money as a part-time job.
Yesterday was one of the saddest day in my life because nothing hurt more than to see the strongest person you know crying.

Why? A friend of my just came to me in the house crying all because he was sacked from work with no reason. I think someone might had backbite him looking at the situation. As a friend, all I can do is to console him by introducing him online business but the truth is brethren, he has two kids and a wife so can he depend on online money alone?

H ow can he go with it as a beginner? I started online business in some where 2020 but to tell the truth Trendri trusted site I can introduce to him as a beginner for the rest is so complicated. Brethren I have come to you to seek for advice so that if he comes I can give your advises to him. I'm even sure he is on his way coming, please help because is like I'm in trouble.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well you should have told us more about his qualification, does he really have a laptop I mean a good laptop that can be able to withstand high and complicate programming activities ? If this is true then it is possible for him to use the computer or a laptop to learn any profitable skill that can be able to generate him a constant money on the internet , but even with this he still need to get another employment because during the learning process he may not be able to generate a single money from the skill he is learning .

it is possible for people to make money on the internet but the most important thing that can guarantee you a high chance of making money is the type of skill you have to offer. if you do not have a skill to offer on the internet as a freelancer or on your website then any other ways you are making money on the internet is not reliable because it can be closed down at anytime ....

The best advice you can give to your friend now is that you should encourage your friend to learn a skill, probably a skill that he is naturally interested on, a digital skill.

Moni

OK! @Sotherefore he is a university graduate but I don't really know his qualification. But he has a computer although and I know he is good in computing. Is there any good job for him? all what is your suggestion? I still looking forward to your reply because I'm totally confuse now.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, Trendri is a website to make beer money. It is there to reward your effort online and time spent on this wonderful forum. Kudos to fecom for that. So I won't advice your friends to depend solely on paid to post websites because the money may not be enough to cater for family and personal upbringing. The best he can do for now is to join may be affiliate marketing programs, start blogging. And if he's interested in learning some skills, it will be better as this will fasten his money making online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
OK! @Sotherefore he is a university graduate but I don't really know his qualification. But he has a computer although and I know he is good in computing. Is there any good job for him? all what is your suggestion? I still looking forward to your reply because I'm totally confuse now.
Not really, if he is a university graduate that means he must have a good digital skill that he can be able to perform, in this case you should encourage him to go into full-time freelancing because that is the only way he can be able to make money to sustain himself and his family, I know it won't really be easy at the beginning but with time he can be able to make some money to sustain himself, freelancers can also engage in part time business or jobs because you can perform your feelings in activities when you are back from where you are working offline which can give him a double source of income... for now he should look for employment to sustain himself and his family while still engaging in freelancings until he is capable of making constant income from it, from there he can decide to quit the job.. but if he doesn't have a skill I can suggest to him some of the skill he can learn to be at high chance of making money as a freelancer because there are some skill that are on high demand and at the same time there are some skill that are of low demand and high competition.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Not really, if he is a university graduate that means he must have a good digital skill that he can be able to perform, in this case you should encourage him to go into full-time freelancing because that is the only way he can be able to make money to sustain himself and his family, I know it won't really be easy at the beginning but with time he can be able to make some money to sustain himself, freelancers can also engage in part time business or jobs because you can perform your feelings in activities when you are back from where you are working offline which can give him a double source of income... for now he should look for employment to sustain himself and his family while still engaging in freelancings until he is capable of making constant income from it, from there he can decide to quit the job.. but if he doesn't have a skill I can suggest to him some of the skill he can learn to be at high chance of making money as a freelancer because there are some skill that are on high demand and at the same time there are some skill that are of low demand and high competition.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You can't possibly make a fortune on PTP sites or forums....The only money you can make from forums is just money for data bundles and for some other minor stuffs. The best way to make real money online is to go for a real skill that can make you earn enough from the internet. If you want to live on forums money, you would be mounting yourself with pressures that would get you banned eventually.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is quite difficult because it will be hard for someone under pressure to make money online because his mindset will be on getting rich quick which is very wrong. Sometimes our mindset can determine if he will succeed online or not, if you really want to succeed online you need to have a relaxed mind and learn the necessary things required of you even if it will take 6 months or even more. Introducing him to paid to post platforms may not really take care of the expenses but he can be managing it for the main time as a family man. If he can b making money from paid to post platforms and also be learning some necessary skills required of him and at the same time looking for a job then he is definitely on his way to financial independence. it is always very important for people to seek proper knowledge and understanding of how something works before they start to make money from it. There are a lot of things he can learn such as cryptocurrency trading and affiliate marketing. These two online ventures can making him Rich for Life and not need a job again.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people right now that they are only source of income is from their online work and you can very much be able to build your own career like that. First of all you will have to have a job that allows you to work online or you will have to build your own products yourself. There are so many things that you can be able to choose from like freelancing where you can learn a skill like graphic designing or project management. You can also choose to become a dropshipper where you are going to order for products on behalf of people.