Can A Person Succeed In Affiliate Marketing Without Investing In Ads?

Moni

Affiliate marketing is promoting other people product to sale for commission.

When I stared online business, I was convinced to do affiliate marketing. These were the videos I used to watched on youtube but later I discovered that it was not something easy. To me I think is something you have to invert money into it to buy ads before you can earn up something or it will be a waste of time if care is not taking.

Why I'm saying this is because I started promoting my links on social media and other forums but I ended up nothing. I know social medial is also best way to get traffic to your site but is not as good as buying ads.

For now, I'm trying new method by buying ads to get more traffic. I many people have the experience on affiliate marketing and other similar stuffs. Have you been able to make something good out of affiliate marketing without buying ads or investing?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yeah, it is possible for you to make money on affiliate marketing without investing money in ads but you must bear in mind that on the long run you cannot continue to make money consistently. if you really want to become successful in affiliate marketing then you must be ready to learn the necessary things because you don't just sign up on affiliate marketing platforms and click on the product and copy it, then start pasting it on social media platform. That will never work and you cannot make money with such thing because a lot of people are now wise, they will never buy your product if it does not look professional. This is why I always advise people to budget some money if they want to venture into affiliate marketing. The reason you need to budget some money is because you need a landing page and in some cases you need to buy some courses which may be very cheap. But in a case whereby you don't want to buy a course and you have proper knowledge of how it works then you need money to invest in ads such as Facebook ads and Google ads. Making money on affiliate marketing through quora requires you to be very good at what you do and in some cases have a blog.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Can a person succeed in affiliate marketing without investing in ads?

This is a question that I'm sure every newbie affiliate marketer asks themself.

The answer is Yes and No. Some affiliates don't need to invest in ads and yet they are still very successful in affiliate marketing.

These affiliates are able to gain traffic by using other people's money, which allows them to scale their business immensely.

The way they do this without ads is by using the power of their social media following.

Although affiliate marketing has become a very competitive way of doing business, there are still people who can succeed without investing in ads. As long as someone has the skills and knowledge to promote products, they can make money. However, it is hard to do without putting any money into their business.

D

Deleted member 13140

Recently on twitter, Nigerians have been really really promoting affiliate marketing as the real game nowadays, and yeah I've seen a lot of Nigerians actually making millions from it very profitable.

And just in case.. I've tried to make money with affiliate marketing, by you know getting free traffic but get this, I've never actually 😅 made a single dime from it, so what I would say to anyone that wants to start affiliate marketing, you better off really paying for ads because getting free traffic isn't going to work, even those huge affiliate marketers are just paying for ads, I didn't know that till I went and asked an affiliate marketer in my country myself and they told me. Listen free traffic isn't going to work for a newbie

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very difficult for you to be able to make any real value for money without first of all investing in one form of advertisement or social Media campaign. You can definitely be able to do this if you have spent some time in building your own personal portfolio on a social media platforms. This can be from a large social Media account or it can also be from a Facebook account like a group or a Facebook page. You should make sure that you have actually studied the group and the people who are in it are people who are interested in the kind of products that you promote.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There isn't a way to make money with affiliate marketing without investing a substantial amount of money in advertisement, that's the price you have to pay in affiliate marketing to succeed.

Affiliate marketing is an MLM also known as a multi level marketing and you have to sell to other people to be able to make money from it, affiliate marketing is really gaining grounds in Nigeria, I've seen a lot of people getting involved into it but I'm not sure if they're making any money from it because they're just following the herd that is doing it because they see other people doing it.

If you want to succeed in affiliate marketing you have to either use a service of a social media influencer or use a social media cheap ads like Instagram or Facebook to drive sales.

Personally, I don't think I would involve myself in any affiliate marketing scheme that is not solving a problem because it's just a waste of time, some of the affiliate marketing videos that I've seen their products are not really tangible, the contents are not really promising,, just some motivational bs without substances.

So y'all be safe out there involving yourself In these affiliate marketing schemes.