Buying and enhancing a vintage house for selling

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When an artist friend asked me to see the old house that he bought I was surprised that it looked vintage but dilapidated. He said that it was not exactly cheap but his aim is to fix the house to make it look vintage so it will fetch a higher price.

A year had passed when I met that artist friend again. He confided that the total amount he spent for the old house was 3 million (in Philippine pesos) and he just sold it for 7 million. That’s a hefty profit. Yes, and that’s all because of the artistic design that my friend did. Unfortunately I was not able to see the entirety because but I can imagine the appearance and I was correct when I saw the picture.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of when one of my uncle decided to build some hut apartments to store his yams. They were about 10 in number and it was actually surprising to see people coming in to ask if you was willing to rent it out for them. He then changed his mind and rented it for them instead so there is a great demand for vintage products including houses..