Buy USDT at kucoin at discounted price (mainly for new users)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you know, you can buy USDT on a discount at kucoin exchange? Yes, it is possible, it is specifically for new users on their P2P platform. I recently signed up an account at kucoin, after verification, I proceeded to buy crypto through their P2P platform, I choose to go for USDT coin, the price differed from other exchanges. Which is around 15% off, as you purchase USDT for the first time as a new user, it is available every Monday. I recently heard that, they're on promo, so, it will be an advantage for you to take and earn yourself some free USDT coin. The amount I got as a result of the discounted price on USDT is around '$37, I bought USDT worth of $163 and after every purchase of USDT, which is four times of USDT purchase from different merchants dealing on the discounted USDT price, I got 200 USDT in total, which is $37 worth of profit.

You can ask for my kucoin referral code if you want to take advantage of this USDT offer while it last for some time.

If you have any question endeavor to put it down, I'll respond to your question.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Wow! Very interesting, I am very much interested in this offer, please is there is a limit to the amount of USDT that can be bought because I would love to maximize the opportunity to acquire more than $300. And is there a time frame as to when the promo will be coming toan end.

Is the opportunity open every Monday for new users alone or existing users can also benefit from it. Please I would be grateful if I could get a swift response from you. And again you can aswel drop your referral link so that other too can use it to register myself likewise.

I have known kucoin for a while but I never knew they have got such a fantastic opportunity at this current time, it so good of you to have dropped the information here for all to benefit from it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow! Very interesting, I am very much interested in this offer, please is there is a limit to the amount of USDT that can be bought because I would love to maximize the opportunity to acquire more than $300. And is there a time frame as to when the promo will be coming toan end.

Is the opportunity open every Monday for new users alone or existing users can also benefit from it. Please I would be grateful if I could get a swift response from you. And again you can aswel drop your referral link so that other too can use it to register myself likewise.

I have known kucoin for a while but I never knew they have got such a fantastic opportunity at this current time, it so good of you to have dropped the information here for all to benefit from it.
It's a new offer that worth taking advantage of, I recently saw the offer, just as I registered to the exchange Andi took advantage and it worked for me. This offer is for the first time P2P traders, and it works every Monday to encourage more and more people registering with Kucoin, that's the initial plan of the offer. It has a limit to what you can buy, you can't buy more than 50$ at a single spot, then you wouldn't cross 200$ overall. That's the amount I was able to purchase at Kucoin that made me the profit which I announced here. If you're a new Kucoin user, and you never used the P2P before to buy and sell crypto, kindly wait on Monday to take advantage of the offer while it lasts.