Business you would like to run if you had the opportunity

Axis

Banned
Generally many people have the desire to own a business but because of the lack of capital in starting up the business it has become a challenge for them to own one. But what type of business would you have loved to go into if you had the opportunity.

Personally the offline job I would like to have is the Business of selling building materials. I would love to venture into this business because of the prophet I will tend to have or gain in it. Although it requires huge amount of capital to start up but the interest and profit that one will gain in it is far more rewarding. Unlike small-scale businesses like hawking venturing into businesses in selling of building materials will give you the most satisfaction and your customers will be worth it because they won't be buying better product but rather large amount of products.

Although one might venture into such business and not make any profit but with good strategy and connections you can really benefit from such a business. Selling of the common materials that is needed in constructing a house is the first step in making a successful business. That is the business I would love to venture inn if I had the capital and opportunity to start it up