Business time management tips

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As a business person it is very cogent and as a matter of fact important that you are able to manage time. So many businesses crumble as a result of poor time management. This can result in your inability to perform up to the requirements set and you end up killing your business by yourself something I term business suicide.
So, as someone who wants to go into business or is already into business, how should I manage my time
Here are tips and hints on his to manage your time efficiently as a business person.

• First of all in order to ensure optimal productivity you must dedicate the higher percentage of your time to matters of bigger business benefit. Put for example do not give your time to a time consuming activity that adds only little to your business profile. But when matters arise that are of bigger and higher business benefit, dedicate your time to these and overlook others that are not so important.

• Avoid taking long breaks. This does not mean that you should deprive your body of needed rest and refreshments. Not at all and in doing this you must ensure that you are not hurting your body because it may decide to break down. When a break is too long, it limits your reach. The productive things that could have been done in those long hours you spent resting could even be more than the ones you do while working. As a business person, hard work is very vital and key.

• Plan all your activities per day. You should be able to plan your day and make sure you place the activities in order of priority. Prioritise those that have good potentials than those that do not. Make sure you use your time for good purposes. Avoid time wasting activities like excessive gaming and chats etc.
What do you think is another way to use your time productively?
Share it with me.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
For business success, time management is essential. Improve your time management skills by following these suggestions:

Prioritize your work: Make a list of all your tasks and rank them according to how important and urgent they are. Focusing on the most important tasks first will be easier with this.

Make goals: Set goals for yourself and your business that are specific, measurable, and doable. You'll have a clear plan and be more motivated as a result of this.

Make a day of it: To help you stay focused and organized, plan your day ahead of time and make a schedule. You can use a digital planner or a to-do list to better manage your time.

Distract yourself: During work hours, avoid or reduce distractions like email, social media, and phone calls. To avoid interfering with your workflow, schedule times to check email and take phone calls.

Task delegate: When possible, delegate tasks to others so that you can concentrate on the most pressing ones. In addition, this will help you increase productivity and establish trust with your team.

Make pauses: Throughout the day, take breaks to unwind and refuel your batteries. You'll be able to stay focused and get more done throughout the day with this.