Business ideas and time factor

According to my own point of view business is all about income and also when planning a business you need to be considerate about the time of the business, some business will have to take all your time and you need to give your best to the business to make it work if you are a person who wants time for yourself then you have to employ a good manager to take good care of the business for you, and also consider the amount of workers you need and the time that it will consumed

when people consider business idea they also look at the time factor that it will take in terms of developing these ideas and making it to come to reality most business idea take longer time in order for it to come to reality while others will take you time but this is the pain on the kind of idea and the magnitude of that idea. Every business man has great idea goals objective and achievement another for he or she to achieve this he must look at the time factor because they say time is money and you make good use of your time when you have it.

When considering any business idea, make sure you consider time factor. The number of people working for you or the number of hours you are ready to dedicate for your work will always determine the output of your income. That's the reason big companies always try to hire more people. Imagine a company that hires 30 workers and they all work for 8 hours at least in a day. This means they are working for him 240 hours in a day. Jusy imagine how much the person will be having in a month. I hope you all get what I am trying to pass across. The more hour you dedicate or people dedicate for you determine how much you will be generating.
Definitely, time is like the right measurement for how much one can make whether online or offline. Even working on this site, the truth is that the more time spent on it, the more money one will make and that’s just the truth. It will be good to put more time t work than on leisure.

Business idea and time factor goes hand in hand. In my own opinion, the very moment a business idea drops, it is very important that you waste no more time in executing it. Unless you are uniquely solving a new or existing problem in the society, then you might have a little time to really get your acts together. But if not, you just have to start off really quickly. Time is of the essence.

Business ideas and time or season and inseparable. When considering to set up a business ventures, try to consider the effects the time or season will have on such business. For example if you want to start a sales of water during raining season, there is possibility of having low patronage during this period but if you go into selling of hot coffee or tea or selling of rain coat during raining season, you will have plenty customers.

Time awareness is significant in business adjustment, time to progress or grow business ought not be reiterated,we should be business touchy and imaginative not to blend work time with delight time. We ought to likewise murder the propensity for procrastinating,we ought to take care of issues as it comes. Despite a little bit of amusing to zest the business else you may separate.

Though it is very good to have idea before starting a business but at the same time time factors needed to be considered.
There are some business that one must put time in to consideration like farming. Farming require one to know the exact time one can plant and the time of harvesting.
There are some crop that if one miss the time of planting them it might not bring out good fruit. So time is very important in every thing.

A business idea is a concept which can be used for commercial purposes. It typically centers around a commodity or service that can be sold for money, according to a unique model. There are several methods for developing and testing a business idea. For a business idea to be effective there must be a recognition of time management. It helps to check mate the plan and how long it will take to make a tangible improvement

The number of hours you work in a business doesn't necessarily equal the amount of profit you would make, being productive is the major point. You may work for hours without producing something tangible while you may work for just few hours and get big result.
The importance of time can never be over emphasized tjough, you need to dedicate enough time into your business to be successful.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When considering any business idea, make sure you consider time factor. The number of people working for you or the number of hours you are ready to dedicate for your work will always determine the output of your income. That's the reason big companies always try to hire more people. Imagine a company that hires 30 workers and they all work for 8 hours at least in a day. This means they are working for him 240 hours in a day. Jusy imagine how much the person will be having in a month. I hope you all get what I am trying to pass across. The more hour you dedicate or people dedicate for you determine how much you will be generating.

Time factor apply to every thing in life even human being have an expiry date. Business idea are time bound and controlled. This is important in the sense that some business are seasonal and needs to be done its season. Another reason is because there are lots of people ruminating on business to do so if you don't set out early someone somewhere is already launching it out.

Time, they say is money. Yea time is money. To make more money, you need to maximize time at a time by getting people to leverage you and skyrocket your business by working for you. Only one person can't achieve it all and make all the millions of dollars he wants by working alone. You just need people to do this for you.

Time consciousness is important in business modulation, time to advance or expand business should not be reiterated,we must be business sensitive and creative not to mix work time with pleasure time. We should also kill the habit of procrastinating,we should attend to issues as it comes. Notwithstanding a little twist of fun to spice the business else you might break down.

You are right. But the fact is that, you must try to expand the business in such a way that only you won't be enough to take care of that business. The business that only you can manage will only be fetching money for only you. The number of hours you dedicate to business will determine the income generation. And a person can not work beyond 20 hours in a day. Imagine if he hires more 4 people making 80 hours in a day.
I quite understand you. Expansion is one of the things every entrepreneur whether young or existing one prays for in their business but my point is that as a new business owner, such business requires your undivided attention as there is no such person who can take care of your business like you - not even your paid employees. By giving the business your own attention and time, you will be able to know which area requires to be taken care of and what the next thing to do is.

This is also one of the reasons why a lot of young entrepreneurs fail in their business endeavour. Normally, when a person starts a new business, the business is supposed to be treated like a baby, giving it all the attention and seriousness and everything to make sure that the business flourishes. What is my point? Some people believe they can just establish a business and then put someone in charge and that automatically such a business Will succeed, this is totally untrue. You yourself have to be involved.
You are right. But the fact is that, you must try to expand the business in such a way that only you won't be enough to take care of that business. The business that only you can manage will only be fetching money for only you. The number of hours you dedicate to business will determine the income generation. And a person can not work beyond 20 hours in a day. Imagine if he hires more 4 people making 80 hours in a day.

This is also one of the reasons why a lot of young entrepreneurs fail in their business endeavour. Normally, when a person starts a new business, the business is supposed to be treated like a baby, giving it all the attention and seriousness and everything to make sure that the business flourishes. What is my point? Some people believe they can just establish a business and then put someone in charge and that automatically such a business Will succeed, this is totally untrue. You yourself have to be involved.

When you receive a business idea never waste too much tie to implement it because you might not be the only one who is receiving the same idea as at the time you are receiving it. You might be surprised that the same business idea you're thinking about somebody just wake around your house and start doing it