BTC lose another core developer team member

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the information gotten from 'Cointelegraph, BTC protocol have lost another core maintainer team member whose name is 'Dobson Samuel. His reason for quiting the department of the core maintainer's team is simply to focus on his P.h.D program.

He was interviewed by the media if he consider coming back to BTC protocol maintainer's team in the future after his P.h.D program elapses. His response was simply, to focus his mind solely on the P.hD program and not thinking about the future prospect of coming back to BTC core developer's team.

He also said that he will not consider working for any crypto coin too in the future. He went further to thank BTC chief sponsor 'John Pfeffer for their time together, that without the presence of the ever working sponsor of the BTC protocol, that it wouldn't have been possible for him to grace the opportunity to work as a core developer team member of BTC for three years.

Within the space of two months alone, starting from October this year (2021), BTC have lost two member developers team, leaving them with two short of options, with five members remaining at present after Dobson's resignation.

What do you have to say about this new saga around BTC protocol and the next step taking by Dobson Samuel?

Lolz, thank you for the information write-up but I just wonder why he said that he won't even consider to offer any cryptocurrency team again maybe those people will not really good with him well and all the same BTC is one of the best cryptocurrency and has grown progressively and has attracted the attention of a lot of people around the world.. well maybe there was always a lot of destruction that make him to lose focus on his education and I really just want to focus,there's no problem with that.. He has done his duty.. His name will remain..

Lolz, thank you for the information write-up but I just wonder why he said that he won't even consider to offer any cryptocurrency team again maybe those people will not really good with him well and all the same BTC is one of the best cryptocurrency and has grown progressively and has attracted the attention of a lot of people around the world.. well maybe there was always a lot of destruction that make him to lose focus on his education and I really just want to focus,there's no problem with that.. He has done his duty.. His name will remain..
Yeah, he has made a mark for himself working as a BTC core team member, and the work rate is appreciated by those who saw his work rate especially BTC chief sponsor 'John Pfeffer. I believe after his doctorate degree he'll simply reconsider his decision to come back to the core team. As for money, he has made enough that can serve him rest of his life. He love's education, that's why he enrolled to pursue higher degree in education. If it happens to me, I'll graze the chance too, and attend higher level in education after making enough money. Because money rules, and that's what matters most to me.

Do you really think so ? because according to the interviewed he said that he will never reconsider working for any cryptocurrency team member again ..that is what really makes me to believe that maybe he didn't enjoy his career as the core member.. but I believe the organisation is really profitable because bitcoins is one of the best crypto coin available and I believe they didn't pay him badly for the services he had provided.. But sincerem they told me that bitcoins was invented by an unknown person then how come all this bitcoins core member and so on.. what is their functions ?