BTC is closing in on $50,000

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you see this as a springboard for BTC reaching at least $70,000 this year?

BTC is valued at present $46,036.57 with +2.41% increase in the last 24 hours, and +19.25% increase in price in the last seven (7) days. The trading volume is poised at $864.65 billion, which is an improved one after going down from $1+ trillion to $600+ billion in the first one month of the bearish run.

The 24 hours trading volume remains at a staggering high "$37.74 billion ( 819742.47 BTC), and a staggering high circulation supply in the last seven days poised at 18,781,762 BTC based on coinmarketcap.com (CMC) data analysis around BTC.

With the current price of BTC the $50,000 mark is just beckoning at the corner. It will get to that level, and above because the onus is high around BTC. The adoption of the coin is at the positive side at the moment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I always follow your thread when it comes to the news on crypto. I have decided not to open my wallet for sometimes. The bearish moment though not badly affected but affected me in a way that makes me lost interest in the crypto market. But this news seem a good one for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I always follow your thread when it comes to the news on crypto. I have decided not to open my wallet for sometimes. The bearish moment though not badly affected but affected me in a way that makes me lost interest in the crypto market. But this news seem a good one for me.
When it comes to crypto, I said to myself never to gibe up on its pursuit for success. I've been successful investing into BNB coin during December to Feb when the bullish run surged for over 4 months. Had I known back then, that it would last over 4 months, I would've made more. That success kept me on with Cryptocurrency. I started with Cryptocurrency when it was on the blue heaven.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When it comes to crypto, I said to myself never to gibe up on its pursuit for success. I've been successful investing into BNB coin during December to Feb when the bullish run surged for over 4 months. Had I known back then, that it would last over 4 months, I would've made more. That success kept me on with Cryptocurrency. I started with Cryptocurrency when it was on the blue heaven.
Not giving up is the key to success. But I am a kind of person that like going to the drawing board. I always lay low sometimes not because I am sacred of losing but I need to stop the loss before coming back stronger. Investing in crypto now may not be that advisable, my guess.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not giving up is the key to success. But I am a kind of person that like going to the drawing board. I always lay low sometimes not because I am sacred of losing but I need to stop the loss before coming back stronger. Investing in crypto now may not be that advisable, my guess.
I understand what you're going through at the moment. And you just want to reduce the series of losses you've accrued Buddy. At this time the coins are improving, if you still have your coins in your wallet I believe they're on the ride. Unless you want to tell me you did panic sale. Did you do panic sale?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I understand what you're going through at the moment. And you just want to reduce the series of losses you've accrued Buddy. At this time the coins are improving, if you still have your coins in your wallet I believe they're on the ride. Unless you want to tell me you did panic sale. Did you do panic sale?
No I didn't. Just that I left the coins in my wallet without even bothering about them. I am always an advocator against panic sell. I always endure the bad situation because I am sure I have enjoued the joyous moment. But as a realist that I am, I always believe in what I see and not living with the hope that it will get better.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I can agree that the price of Bitcoin can easily reach $50K because in the past few days the price is already hovering in the $45K level. If the trend continues then it can go up inch by inch and become $50K in the market before the end of the month. But to climb up to $70K is already wishful thinking that I don't think can be achieved this month.

chicnthin

One thing I know about Bitcoin is it will eventually go up. It may take time but it surely will. That's why when the price drops to around $30k after hitting $60k+, I wasn't worried that much. I can't say the same thing on other coins but hey, it's just me.