3. Make Money with Affiliate Marketing.
  4. Create a YouTube Channel.
  5. Start a Print on Demand Business.
  6. Start a Dropshipping Business.
  7. Sell Graphic Design Services.
  8. Write eBooks and Sell Them on Amazon Kindle

Skysaint

Verified member
I am very familiar with affiliate marketing, blogging, drop shipping and graphics designing business. I am familiar with it not because I am into all of them but I have seen and heard about those who are into it and they all testify that it is actually a great business for one to do online.
For beginners I would suggest they start off as an unskilled user trying to earn little online while learning more about many things. The knowledge I gained from working on posting forums can't be compared to anything else as u have seen the difference between a legit site and a scam site, how to identify each and every one of them and those that even appear to be legit but will scam you in the end (Ponzi scheme sites).
The only challenge online isn't what you have to offer but to know legit places you can offer this products or services and be rest assured that you are not getting scammed. So I would advice any beginner to first get registered on a posting forum and kind of interact with it's members and hear them out on various topics and through this you will really learn a lot; a knowledge that will guide you the rest of the way.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Are you a newbie in online money making? There are so many ways I met up anyways you can choose to start up as a beginner in online money making.
Every online money makers don't just wake up one day and start making money online, it is a step-by-step guide.

As a newbie in online money making, I think a beginner can start making money online in a site that pays you for watching advertisements and also watching videos posted by advertisers. This is a very good means of making money online if you found a legit site to do this, the only problem about this method of making money online is that they do not pay enough money compared to the advertisements and videos you watched.

As your beginner in online money making, you can also find it easy to make money online in a paid to post site. Making money online using this method isn't that hard as a newbie, because all it requires from you is the little skill you have.
In a paid to post site, all you have to do is to share your own idea of making legitimate money and other members benefits from your post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many ways in which people are using to make money on the internet today. The internet has grown so big that people cannot go to it and venture into several things and make a lot of money for themselves.

What matters is your level of passion and seriousness to make money on a particular field because there are a lot of platforms in which you can go into and learn anything you want and make money for yourself.

If you want to make money from blogging for example, you can get started with a platform like YouTube because as a blogger or someone who is intending to go into blogging there are some things you must know and get acquainted to you for you to succeed and one of them is how to create content.

When you go to YouTube and search on content creation, there are a lot of videos you can see and from there you can learn a lot of things concerning content-creation.

You also need to learn things like keyword research and search engine optimisation. YouTube is also there to help you learn how to do search engine optimisation well and become successful as a blogger on the long-run. So, there is probably no excuse for someone who is not making money on the internet today.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can make money online as a freelancer if you have a video editing skill. you just need to sign up with a freelance marketplace and create different gig.

If you choose to become a freelancer with the video editing skills, you need to engage in promotion of your gig outside a freelance marketplace you choose.

Facebook platform is one of the best way to promote your gig as a video editor. U-joint many groups on video editing on Facebook and become a good contributor.

You help people a lot with your experience and skills. over time people will consider you as an authority and some people will check out your gig on the freelance Marketplace.

keyword research is very essential if you choose to make money with blogging. you should know that blogging is a long-term goal money-making opportunity.

You don't start blogging this month and expect to start making money the next month if you have this mindset you are going to get frustrated.

You don't need to become a writer before you start a blog. You can simply go over to the freelance marketplace and hire an expert writer who will help to produce unique content on your blog regularly. Google Access is one of the ways to make money with blog.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good options to make money online. Unfortunately, most beginners do not know about these methods of earning. So they stumble upon several ways of earning, some which are scams and others which only earns them peanuts.

But at the end of the day, a beginner gets exposed to several earning methods and they eventually settle for ones that work best for them. As long as the income is a considerable amount, you enjoy what you are doing and the site is regular, then do your best to earn.

Online earning requires you to have a skill so that you can earn a good amount regularly. Things like writing in blogs or freelance writing, web design, programming and affiliate marketing all require good skills. So take your time and learn a skill if you don't have one already. Then use it to look for online work.

Personally, I love doing writing jobs online because I am skilled and passionate in writing. It is a great thing that there are many forums I can write in. Though I am planning on going into blogging soon. I also love to learn cryptocurrency trading. It is a great investment option if you know how to trade well.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As a new person introduced to the act of making money online or as an online money making newbie , it will be unwise and unreasonable to go to more advanced online money making job like affiliate marketing and freelancing . Although some online money making tutors on YouTube and other video platforms promises its subscribers to introduce to them a user-friendly website that will help them to carry out the act of affiliate marketing and freelancing even though the person is a newbie . But the sad truth is that most of this introduced website usually are complicated and requires an individual with high and advanced knowledge about affiliate marketing and freelancing to easily make money from them .

Personally , I will advise the new individual to start on a small paying gig website example : on a paid to post website , on a paid to watch website , paid to click website , paid to like share and earn website etc . In this way he will be able to build his or her memory about what it means to make money online . a lot of people who are new to the act of making money online have become subjects and victims to online scammers and fraudsters . That is why it is advisable to first of all know about how a particular website or platform works before investing your money ,time , and energy , to make money from it .

E

eldavis

There is no doubt that all the things you mentioned above are great way to make money but to be able to make money from any of these methods, you need to actually learn them. This skill requires a level of professionalism to enjoy the benefits.