5 Key Reasons Why That Brilliant Idea Won't Pull you out of Poverty

Jasz

VIP Contributor
5 Key Reasons why That Brilliant Idea Won't Pull you out of Poverty

At some points in our lives we might have got or stumbled on brilliant ideas that could get live a comfortable but reverse is the case , but then someone tried this idea before and after you and it was highly productive . Think about it , is this not a personal problem. I'm not talking about witchcraft here , but your actions .Carefully check the 5 key reasons your idea will never be productive :

• Procrastination
  • Impatience
  • Greediness
  • Low Self Esteem
  • Laziness
If you would eliminate all of these then you will have positive outcome in whatever idea you have.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Thanks Laurasulivan . I will appreciate if you like and follow my posts.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Procrastination and laziness are the major causes of unrealized goals. Many people might have become millionaires or renowned business men by now but they keep on procrastinating when to start off that beautiful business ideas. Some have even started but they are too lazy to give the idea all what it demands for it to be a successful one.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This is true to be honest procrastination is a dream killer and I feel like this post is directed towards me because there are a lot of things on my plate right now that I'm not focusing on, to be honest and it's going to take a toll on me later.

My number one procrastination factor is social media, I think I need to cut that down and start using my Google calendar very well, the procrastination slope is very slippery and I think it's a battle we will fight our whole life because it only get more complex, thanks for the reminder

Jasz

VIP Contributor
This is true to be honest procrastination is a dream killer and I feel like this post is directed towards me because there are a lot of things on my plate right now that I'm not focusing on, to be honest and it's going to take a toll on me later.

My number one procrastination factor is social media, I think I need to cut that down and start using my Google calendar very well, the procrastination slope is very slippery and I think it's a battle we will fight our whole life because it only get more complex, thanks for the reminder
I'm glad it gave you a positive hit