Brand Management Plan

raaman

Valued Contributor
The course of strategic brand management starts with a valuation of your company's brand. Consider about the things that are essential to your customers, your employees' talents, your raw materials, and dealers. Then, note down those things in a paper or cloud-based system. Take care that you can access this document and its contents through the entire organization, including your senior manager.

This will help you develop a clear plan and make the most of your brands prospective. With the planned brand management system, the awareness of the organization is improved, which in turn helps it gain a good advantage over its competitors. Without appropriate branding, companies will have problem attracting customers and offering a convincing value proposal to their customers.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think the term Brand Management is just an industry lingo used by consultants to extort money from business owners, I don't actually see the difference between Branding and Brand Management, if you're handling a company's Branding it's only ideal to manage it, it's like giving birth to a child, you'd have to take care of it too, one doesn't minus the other, they go together.

A good Brand strategist should be able to handle Brand Management, I also think these types of niches have low barrier of entry and are not advisable to get into, because if everyone can do it, why won't I do it myself? Why do I have to hire you?