Brain Training App to Prevent Dementia

NurseFlo

My boyfriend and I are turning quite forgetful. So we have downloaded apps to improve brain function. He is using "Elevate" which gives different exercises for your brain daily. I settled in for "scrabble go". I think any form of mental stimulation should be helpful to keep the brain sharp and less prone to dementia.

Yusra3

Banned
My boyfriend and I are turning quite forgetful. So we have downloaded apps to improve brain function. He is using "Elevate" which gives different exercises for your brain daily. I settled in for "scrabble go". I think any form of mental stimulation should be helpful to keep the brain sharp and less prone to dementia.
Dementia is a very serious condition that affects the brain. It can result in memory loss and confusion, but it's also associated with other cognitive problems like difficulty with planning and problem-solving.

Fortunately, there are lots of things you can do to help prevent dementia. One thing you can do is use an app called Brain Training Pro. This app gives users a series of puzzles designed to improve their memory and thinking skills by giving them a series of different challenges to solve. The game is designed to help users learn how their brains work and how they can better use them to keep their brains healthy!