Boxmedia review: legit or scam

Ajebo25

Verified member
Boxmedia is an entertainment website which aims at giving latest news and tech updates, it is also a platform where individuals can make money with their smartphone.
How to join boxmedia
1)
To become a fully registered member on boxmedia you need to register with one-time payment fee of #2,500.

2)Boxmedia pay's 50% affiliate commission which means you get instant payment of ₦1,250 for each person you registered on their website.

3) You get instant access to start earning on the website one’s your Account is successfully activated.

4. You get instant airtime of your desired network provider for being part of Box-
media As thanks and for posting credit alert testimony (with a good caption on our website.)

Note: referring is optional as it's just a way of boosting your earnings.

5. You get paid ₦100 for watching video each video you watch you like and comment, share. Watch TikTok videos, and earn ₦60 for watching.

6. You get paid ₦30 for reading and commenting on each content daily on the website.

(Comment an interactive word with the article. sells any valuable news or content ₦300 After Approval).

7. You get paid ₦50 for daily login every day.
8. You get paid ₦120 for sharing our daily sponsored post reward which you will be sharing every day on your Facebook timeline or WhatsApp.

9. You will be qualified to place withdrawal without having any referral once you hit the minimum threshold of ₦10,000

Note: Non-referral withdrawal 28th of every month.

Referral withdrawal is daily minimum withdrawal is ₦5,000 (five referrals). And the most interesting part is that you won’t be charged any commission after placing a withdrawal. What you place is what you get.

Once you successfully become a registered member on the website you can be making nothing less than ₦50,000 every week on the website.

Once your place a withdrawal request on the platform you will surely get credited within the period of 0-12 hours any day on a timely basis anytime.

Is Boxmedia legit

To me Boxmedia is a legit platform though I have not seen any payment proof yet but it's just launched what do you expect what gives me a little courage on the site is the fact that it is registered under the CAC which means they can't run away even if they crash everyone will surely get his or her money back do it's win win.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Boxmedia is an entertainment website which aims at giving latest news and tech updates, it is also a platform where individuals can make money with their smartphone.
How to join boxmedia
1)
To become a fully registered member on boxmedia you need to register with one-time payment fee of #2,500.

2)Boxmedia pay's 50% affiliate commission which means you get instant payment of ₦1,250 for each person you registered on their website.

3) You get instant access to start earning on the website one’s your Account is successfully activated.

4. You get instant airtime of your desired network provider for being part of Box-
media As thanks and for posting credit alert testimony (with a good caption on our website.)

Note: referring is optional as it's just a way of boosting your earnings.

5. You get paid ₦100 for watching video each video you watch you like and comment, share. Watch TikTok videos, and earn ₦60 for watching.

6. You get paid ₦30 for reading and commenting on each content daily on the website.

(Comment an interactive word with the article. sells any valuable news or content ₦300 After Approval).

7. You get paid ₦50 for daily login every day.
8. You get paid ₦120 for sharing our daily sponsored post reward which you will be sharing every day on your Facebook timeline or WhatsApp.

9. You will be qualified to place withdrawal without having any referral once you hit the minimum threshold of ₦10,000

Note: Non-referral withdrawal 28th of every month.

Referral withdrawal is daily minimum withdrawal is ₦5,000 (five referrals). And the most interesting part is that you won’t be charged any commission after placing a withdrawal. What you place is what you get.

Once you successfully become a registered member on the website you can be making nothing less than ₦50,000 every week on the website.

Once your place a withdrawal request on the platform you will surely get credited within the period of 0-12 hours any day on a timely basis anytime.

Is Boxmedia legit

To me Boxmedia is a legit platform though I have not seen any payment proof yet but it's just launched what do you expect what gives me a little courage on the site is the fact that it is registered under the CAC which means they can't run away even if they crash everyone will surely get his or her money back do it's win win.
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for informing us about this platform and for explaining everything to us very well about it. To be honest, I have not heard about this earning website before. It is very good that it is legit. The truth is that I like being informed about any new websites because I really enjoy working online and making money in this way. Well, regarding this platform, I will definitely search for it on the internet, I will also read some reviews about it and then I will explore its page so as to figure out whether this site is legit or not. If everything is fine, I think that I will give it a try. Hope that it will work for me as well. Thanks again for the useful information about this website you shared with us. :)