D

Deleted member 13140

Influencer marketing isn't a new term most of you might know this already -

In That case what is influencer Marketing?
So Well Social Media Influencers are users who are on social media, and have established credibility and trust from people in a particular niche or industry, these influencers are usually celebrities back in the day, but now anyone can be an influencer.

Doubt that, Visit Tiktok...
As an influencer their followers trust their and their opinion, So there can recommend things. An influencer has access to a large following and have the ability to persuade others by their authority. And this is a huge thing for brands and companies, An influencer helps brands market themselves, and sell their products to real customers.
This is helpful because it creates authenticity and stronger relationships with their buyers.

Factors to take account of when selecting an Influencer for your brand:
1. ROI Of The Influencer

As we all know, when you're running a marketing campaign, either on your own, or you hired an advertiser, one of the most important things you will take into play is ROI, What is the percentage of the influencers ROI - which means return on investment, This is already self explained

2. Authenticity
Would you prefer the influencer to give a product review on their page or to actually be authentic, which means the influencer has to use your product, so as to have a personal story with genuine mention of the product and not a product review

3. Engagement
Engagement is a key factor to look into, in this era everyone wants to be an influencer, so you won't know the cheats from the real one if you don't take a look at their engagement ratio, is their page interactive, do users comment, share and like their content or are there merely water followers

4. Relevance
I don't need to stress much here, You won't want to promote a female clothing and fashion things to an influencer which has 90% of males following their account, so it has to match, and also niche, you have to realize what type of consumer are following this influencer

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do influencer marketing on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. In order to become an influencer you need three main things, one, you need to be a great content creator, two, you need to have social pages with a lot of followers, three, you need to be very active on the social platforms. I have been doing influencer marketing since 4 years. I started when I was still in school. The school found my instagram page to be more powerful to send notices instead of using notice boards, therefore, I received cash to publish notices on my instagram page. That's how I made my first money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have worked with an influencer, in fact, I still work with an influencer from time to time. I market my freelancer services through facebook, twitter nd instagram influencer. By marketing my web designing and web development services through an influencer, I manage to get customers. Influencer marketing can be really effective if you choose the right influencer.

Eva Dav

Influence marketing is a great public relations tool. It can send key message points to your target audience and allows you to engage with them to show you care. It grows your community of devoted customers and allows you to gather information about them. But, can it also drive sales? To drive sales through influencers, be sure they provide followers with the information they need to make a decision. Instead of giving your influencers an advertisement to read, give them a clear CTA and allow them the creative freedom to get their followers to act.