Blogger vs WordPress which one is the best??

Oluwasegun purpose

There have been an argument about which website builder is the best for yesr s some sys its WordPress simply because 40% of sites on the internet are built on it and some says its blogger simply because it is owned by Google and it offers free hosting and subdomain and you can get AdSense approval with it plus thr sittings are easy to navigate.

WordPress is a site hosting company and domain seller and still a site builder with WordPress you can have full control of your website it also uses pluggings which helps it to customize the site well for beginners you can install element or plugging which will enable you to customize your site with just drag and drop with no coding knowledge moreover WordPress needs a professional website developer to set it up.

Blogger on the other hand offers free hosting and subdomain plus the settings requires no professional customization you can also get AdSense approval with it and you can rank with it when you hsve enough money for your custom domain you can transfer it withorlosing any of your data.

So which one is better WordPress or blogger??

Well I see google owns blogger so it's a plus, however I feel google stopped updating blogger, like they don't do much on it anymore, it's like saying it's abandoned. Some email hosting platforms too don't accept blogger domain and its functions are limited.

WordPress has been around for a long time, and it's very popular. If I had to choose between WordPress and Blogger to host my blog, I think WordPress would be my choice. It's what most people use, so it's the most well-known and a lot of functions or features to tweak.

But I have a different opinion. Imagine that WordPress is free and Blogger is $20 per year, which one would be better for your blog?

If you go with Blogger, you get less storage space (no storage limit) and there are no ads. So if you want to make money on your blog, you can do that by selling stuff like text or video ads. But if you sign up for WordPress, you can also sell things like text or video ads and will get a lot more space to store your blog than Blogger provides.

To sum it all up, if you want to stick with something that's easy for your readers to find (Google indexing), then go with WordPress.

I think I'll go with WordPress it's amazing plugins which makes the website user take full control of his or her website is really amazing not to talk of the elementor plugin which can make a website user customise he or her own website on his or her own without even having any coding skills unlike blogger blogger is also a website that gives free web hosting and domain but its future are Limited.

So many had companies does not accept any website that is hosted on Blogger I don't really know the reason for that but I think if you are using blogger you wouldn't enjoy it because you won't won't be able to fully customise your website or use it to do things the way you want it or how you want it or when you want it you won't be able to fully control your hosting plan even if you post an article you won't be able to fully customise or edit the article or write it the way you want because blogger has already be customised by Google it is not always updated so the blogging style looks old which has made a lot of people to neglect blogger