Blockchain Technology In The Music Industry

Recently, I learned about SOMESING, a remarkable concept that I'm eager to share. Imagine a global mobile and social singing content platform powered by blockchain that is revolutionising how we interact with karaoke. You can sing your heart out on SOMESING, 24/7, 365 days a year, with a special twist: you can get paid for your singing abilities. A team from Korea and Singapore launched this platform in 2018, and as of January 2023, it had amassed over 1.4 million downloads and over 660,000 registered users.

The unique token economy that SOMESING has created, supported by blockchain technology, is what makes it stand out. By doing this, rewards for creators and consumers are open and fair.
The vision doesn't stop here; SOMESING is gearing up for global expansion, transcending cultural and geographical boundaries, enabling a diverse global community to come together in a harmonious celebration of music.

So, guys, what do you think about the concept of a blockchain-powered karaoke app like SOMESING, where you can follow your passion for singing and earn rewards at the same time? It's a compelling proposition, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Are you ready to explore SOMESING and perhaps even embark on a journey to become the next singing sensation or even as a crypto trader to trade the token?

BashirJasper

I've always been an advocate of laws protecting content creation and a transparent reward model for the creators. Seeing this project gives me the reassurance that it could be achievable to get them rightfully compensated for their effort and creativity

Incarts

Blockchain is rightly fulfilling its goal of bettering our lives, and innovative projects like this is what the technology needs to drive its adoption. The well-designed tokenomics of the project has already primed it for success, and the exposure it is getting from top exchanges like Bitget is sure to command increased demand and value ultimately.

Zeddicus

Blockchain is rightly fulfilling its goal of bettering our lives, and innovative projects like this is what the technology needs to drive its adoption. The well-designed tokenomics of the project has already primed it for success, and the exposure it is getting from top exchanges like Bitget is sure to command increased demand and value ultimately.
I believe the project team is working assiduously to making SSX a potential token looking at its token economy coupled with the top tier Exchange listings IMHO.

CryptoTrend

The music industry beyond exchanges listings, family the well ultimately adoption, music industry Blockchain listing token Technology.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Recently, I learned about SOMESING, a remarkable concept that I'm eager to share. Imagine a global mobile and social singing content platform powered by blockchain that is revolutionising how we interact with karaoke. You can sing your heart out on SOMESING, 24/7, 365 days a year, with a special twist: you can get paid for your singing abilities. A team from Korea and Singapore launched this platform in 2018, and as of January 2023, it had amassed over 1.4 million downloads and over 660,000 registered users.

The unique token economy that SOMESING has created, supported by blockchain technology, is what makes it stand out. By doing this, rewards for creators and consumers are open and fair.
The vision doesn't stop here; SOMESING is gearing up for global expansion, transcending cultural and geographical boundaries, enabling a diverse global community to come together in a harmonious celebration of music.

So, guys, what do you think about the concept of a blockchain-powered karaoke app like SOMESING, where you can follow your passion for singing and earn rewards at the same time? It's a compelling proposition, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Are you ready to explore SOMESING and perhaps even embark on a journey to become the next singing sensation or even as a crypto trader to trade the token?
Tbh, it's not something new, music has taken entry to crypto dayyys ago. There was a time when we addressed Audio as a competitor of Spotify.... Yup this one~ IMG_20231130_080415.jpg