Bitget protection fund hit a new ATH in November.

Raymondblue

Every investors top priority in choosing a crypto exchange is security of their assets. Over the years, many exchanges have come and gone due to varying factors. Some packed up as a result of mismanagement of users funds, others were due to security breaches like hacks and some due to harsh bear market condition but in the midst of this, Bitget continue to shine, soar and expand across board with the latest report seeing the exchange protection fund record a new ATH of over $400M in the month of November.

No doubt the month of November was quite good for crypto however Bitget protection fund was around $330M four months ago. Very drastic addition in my opinion, while some exchanges seems to be having different issues like lawsuit, hacks and some even packing up due to bankruptcy, it still beat my imagination what Bitget is doing differently to achieve such significant milestone.

What are your thoughts about this development?

Zeddicus

Every investors top priority in choosing a crypto exchange is security of their assets. Over the years, many exchanges have come and gone due to varying factors. Some packed up as a result of mismanagement of users funds, others were due to security breaches like hacks and some due to harsh bear market condition but in the midst of this, Bitget continue to shine, soar and expand across board with the latest report seeing the exchange protection fund record a new ATH of over $400M in the month of November.

No doubt the month of November was quite good for crypto however Bitget protection fund was around $330M four months ago. Very drastic addition in my opinion, while some exchanges seems to be having different issues like lawsuit, hacks and some even packing up due to bankruptcy, it still beat my imagination what Bitget is doing differently to achieve such significant milestone.

What are your thoughts about this development?
I'd say more grace to their elbows as they're determined to safeguard their users fund as well as prioritizing security of their platform cos i believe it's one aspect to look into before making the choice of an Exchange to utilize for trading crypto.

Incarts

This is the outcome of genuine interest in preserving users' asset security and an applaudable development. Security is paramount in the industry, no one wants to deposit their asset in an exchange where their security isn't guaranteed. Kudos to the Bitget team for this milestone and for contributing to crypto adoption through this feat.