Bitcoins on dip

Eminent

All crypto traders..how are you people feeling about this dip??
But don't get depressed okay.. We're expecting a massive pumping by next year.

I don't see any serious crypto traders getting much freak with the current dip. To a serious trader, this is even a time to accumulate more bitcoin, when the price is lower. It is very certain that there will be much bullish moment next year owing to the fact that most giant institutions have invested in crypto and most countries have adopted it.

I don't see any serious crypto traders getting much freak with the current dip. To a serious trader, this is even a time to accumulate more bitcoin, when the price is lower. It is very certain that there will be much bullish moment next year owing to the fact that most giant institutions have invested in crypto and most countries have adopted it.

Yes, definitely, this could be a great time to buy the coins. However, what I do not like is the fact that the coins dip more when you buy the dip. This could be an alarming signal that the market is crashing. Therefore, I prefer sitting all the time in front of my laptop and monitor the market. The bad thing about "further dipping" is that you may lose money on trades if you panic and sell the coin. Therefore, the right kind of pair trading matters when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is quite tricky kind of trading game.

I'm taking it calmly. Corrections are something normal, they just have to be waited out, that's all there is to it as far as I am concerned.

It was even predicted that the price of bitcoins will drop from 48,000 dollars to $42000 before it will eventually went up to 50,000 dollars and that is exactly what happened, I have some cryptocurrency I invested on and they were bleeding heavily during the correction, I know it was just a minor correction because there was no event that lead to the drop in the price of bitcoins, even with this I am not still sure of how long it will last, Next year might be a bear market ,we have to trade and invest with cautions , Application of stop-loss is very important now.