Bitcoins is above 40,000 dollars

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Bitcoins has been struggling below the price of 40000 dollars ever since we crossed over to the new year. From the January of this year to some few days ago looking at the 4 hours chat there has been a constant down trends in the price of bitcoins followed by all other cryptocurrency which possibly indicate a bearish seasons.

Generally because of the bearish movement the price of bitcoins actually drop from 50,000 dollars to the price of $34000 and from 34,000 there was a constant resistance and support between $38,000 and $34000 for almost a month..

Generally we expected the bearish movement to continue for sometimes because that is what expert has predicted that the price of bitcoins will eventually drop to 28,000 dollars . Looking at the price chart of bitcoins today there is no possible reason that the price of bitcoins might eventually drop to the predicted price..

Using the one hours time frame it has indicated that there was a great resistance at the price of $37000 , unfortunately bitcoins is now able to break the $37000 resistance and there is a sniper movement observed which eventually pushed the price of bitcoins to 41 thousand dollars currently , this clearly shows a high buying force.

Do you think bitcoin going above $40000 indicate a possible bullish season ?

Yeah, I also noticed that. Many actually predicted that Bitcoin will fall further below the $37000 price mark. Some said it will fall to $25000 and others around $20000 and I guess this came as a surprise to most people.
Not only Bitcoin, there are some other coins like the Shiba Inu coin, hive coin and the rest that are already picking up in value and if you ask me I would say that's a sign that the bearish run is over. For those who are still waiting for the market to go more dip, I think this is the time to learn that that might not be possible and so it gives the best time to make most of our investments.

This is just for a while. It is expected that the price of bitcoin will decline. It won't be a surprise we see the price of bitcoin declined to $30,000 in few weeks or months to come now. Because the price is on bullish run now and there have been many predictions that we will experience high decline in the price of bitcoin this year.

Personally I really hope the bearish market is over, but I would not be fully convinced, I think, before I see it rallying past 50k, rather than 40k.