Bitcoin reached $40k landmark

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I visited coinmarketcap cap crypto news publisher site. I saw the latest land mark on Bitcoin today. It was real shocker for me now to see that kind of bullish run with Bitcoin price. With daily increase of 4.8% just for today, and total marketcap of $751.16 billion in just seven days. I truly believe that the price won't stop from the latest land mark it just recorded six hours ago. The bullish run will continue far beyond what we expect, with this fast run happening so early. I was thinking it will go down a little before reaching this new height. But to my surprise, it never did so, rather it jumped higher.

Do you still believe that the price will go higher above $40k or drop down??

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It isn't really surprising to me because I saw it coming but I wasn't expecting it this week maybe next week. It was really a bullish run. The people that kept their Bitcoin far back 2-3 years ago are really having a field day now enjoying the increase. I just checked now though and it has decreased a bit but it isn't really noticeable but it does make a difference. I'm still seeing it rising more. I doubt it will come crashing even in the first quarter of the year

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It isn't really surprising to me because I saw it coming but I wasn't expecting it this week maybe next week. It was really a bullish run. The people that kept their Bitcoin far back 2-3 years ago are really having a field day now enjoying the increase. I just checked now though and it has decreased a bit but it isn't really noticeable but it does make a difference. I'm still seeing it rising more. I doubt it will come crashing even in the first quarter of the year
Very good that you know how benefitting it is to have this coin saved for the long time. Imagine those that had this coin long time ago, saving in their wallet, how much they'll be getting. That's a whole lot of money, I wished I noticed Bitcoin that time I would have been a rich dude currently. But the time isn't still late for us to buy and store now. Wide the widespread news I heard from expert Bitcoin enthusiasts, some predicted that the coins will bumper high above $500k per token in 2030. If it gonna reach that height, then it is better to start saving now.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Very good that you know how benefitting it is to have this coin saved for the long time. Imagine those that had this coin long time ago, saving in their wallet, how much they'll be getting. That's a whole lot of money, I wished I noticed Bitcoin that time I would have been a rich dude currently. But the time isn't still late for us to buy and store now. Wide the widespread news I heard from expert Bitcoin enthusiasts, some predicted that the coins will bumper high above $500k per token in 2030. If it gonna reach that height, then it is better to start saving now.
Yeah the right thing now to do is just to buy and hodl for a long period and study the market to know when to sell it off and it can like one making a fortune overnight when the time is right. As it is I really doubt Bitcoin crashing at this time not with the giant companies involvement. People are really investing in here. Even the members of whales are increasing by the day. So from the look of things we just have to keep hoping for the best, only for gsins and no losses

Donkiz

Bitcoin has already exceeded everyone's expectation as regards to the rate at which the price has appreciated in the last few weeks and its the expectation of every investor in the cryptocurrency that the price will keep appreciating.

Even though we are hoping for the bullish run to continue, it's very important that we have it at the back of our mind that these cryptocurrencies are very volatile commodities and therefore the price can go either way within a twinkle of an eye.

Therefore we need to thread more careful while investing and don't try to be greedy about it, as cryptocurrency investment is high risk, so we don't end up losing much money in the process.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah the right thing now to do is just to buy and hodl for a long period and study the market to know when to sell it off and it can like one making a fortune overnight when the time is right. As it is I really doubt Bitcoin crashing at this time not with the giant companies involvement. People are really investing in here. Even the members of whales are increasing by the day. So from the look of things we just have to keep hoping for the best, only for gsins and no losses
You're correct, I will invest on it this time, atleast with adequate capital, that can yield me profit end in the near future. I won't be in a rush to cash out my money even if the price tumbles. I will hold my coins hopping it climbs up again, even if it will take six months to do that I will wait. It will be hard for it to go on a free fall, cos they're still top investors behind it. Whales are still controlling bigger parts of the coins, and more whales are still coming up day by day to invest heavily through Bitcoin.