Bitcoin price is now $37k, it shows signs of improvement!!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is gearing up towards the previous bench mark of $40k. It is currently at $37.37k per token, with an increase of 2.16% in 24 hours period, 19.32% in the last seven (7) days. It is increasingly looking like the whales have started racking up more Bitcoin to store and wait let the price go extremely high this time, so they sell to make big profit. Cos the coin have overseen some improvement around it in the last 24 hours. That's why i never doubted the the potentials around Bitcoin. The coin is full of surprises, you might see it jump so high today, then tomorrow it drops down drastically. Only time will tell where this coin will increase up to. But for now, it is on the resurgent level.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah Bitcoin is on the rise now. It isn't even today, it has been rising since late last year and since then it has remain high. Well, I think it is still a good time to invest in Bitcoin or either buy and hodl for the next 2-3 months and see the profit margin one can make. Yeah we all know that Bitcoin is volatile but then with the forces of market we can predict that a crash might not just happen now

Bitcoin to my surprise this night is $39k already I see the rise of bitcoin going to $50k this time around. For me to even think that bitcoin was going to go lower for new investors to be able to purchase bitcoin but no it keeps flying and not looking back also affecting the prices of alt coins