Bitcoin is nearing the peak of a massive bull run! This is the time, Bitcoin could reach $100,000!

AdamG

The price of bitcoin is now swinging between significant resistance and support levels, with the chances of reaching both of these levels being about identical. The bears are currently displaying great vigor, and a big drop below $46,000 is possible. Despite the bears appearing to have given up the market, there is a good chance that the BTC price will reach its target of roughly $100,000.

minenovo

People were predicting a rally 100k last year and that did not really work out. I think it is too early to tell yet and we must be patient while we wait its further developments.

Md Raju Hossain

The price of bitcoin is now swinging between significant resistance and support levels, with the chances of reaching both of these levels being about identical. The bears are currently displaying great vigor, and a big drop below $46,000 is possible. Despite the bears appearing to have given up the market, there is a good chance that the BTC price will reach its target of roughly $100,000.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
First of all, there were some of the experts who stated that Bitcoin and many other kinds of tokens will rise and their value will surge a lot in this month. However, people should note that these kinds of predictions are unrealistic until or unless there is an obvious indicator that would suggest that the price of these coins will rise. many experts predicted that the prices of cryptocurrencies will increase due to the fact that many new investors are looking forward to invest money in Bitcoin and this will increase the value of Bitcoin a lot, but who knows if this will happen or not? Right now the price is swinging a lot because of many reasons.

Whenever cryptocurrency experts make such kind of predictions, we must understand that these predictions are not final and they might not be always true. I remember one expert suggesting that the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket, but within a week, the value of Bitcoin plunged. The best way to predict the price of coins is to monitor the market. However, even that might not guarantee any accuracy. This is where cryptocurrency strategy plays a role, as risk management plays a very big role when it comes to cryptocurrency trading.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well , the crypto space generally is completely unpredictable, so even if you believe that there is a possibility for a bull run , we may not be hundred percent sure of that until we really sees this happening before we believe .

Expert has not predicted about the next movement of cryptocurrency because everybody now is not certain about what will happen next in the crypto space.

Even if I have to invest in my favourite cryptocurrency, this is the best Time to do it because this will definitely be profitable to me if all cryptocurrency are to increase at once and I will also be in the bull run.

But just that I can't even invest now because even if I have to invest I will only consider to invest in BTC because that is the only sure cryptocurrency I know and I don't just want to invest in BTC because it is too huge and it may not likely be profitable based on the small capital I will be investing.

For now I will be investing In small cryptocurrency with a good future potential , at least such cryptocurrency is likely to be much more valuable in the future as I understand