Binary options and Forex trading strategies

Samuelkanu

I have come to realise that's so many people who claim to be successful in forex or binary options want to collect money from people so as to teach them or show them the strategy they use in making money. There are so many scammers who pretend as if they're successful and show fake picture of how much they're making in forex or binary options trading. Don't know why they cannot share their strategies freely. Others that share their strategies freely are not very successful. It seems those who are successful are in a cult group. Have you seen someone that is successful and has freely shared his strategy for you to follow and succeed like him? Even indicators they post are not theirs and they hide it. They just want to sell it. I have never tried to purchase any system because I know if you're successful with it is either you share it freely or the keep it to yourself and make as much money as possible

Robson Dey

Profit can never be made without developing skills in trading. Of course, Forex is a playground. The more you learn here, the better you will get from trading. Some important things in trading are very important to manage. Such as money management, risk management, trading plan, trade management, good strategy, if these are not followed properly, it is never possible to make a profit by trading. After much searching, I found Forex4you brokers. The services of that broker are very beautiful.

Maks25

let me start up with something to make it serious,i have been into forex business for months now though it has not been funny,but it made see that every hardwork leads to sucess,well to cut it short i trade on 15 minutes time frame and i use bollinger bands and parabolic sar for my indicators,anyone intersted to know how it works perfectly for me should write on this forum,you dont need a robot or anything i will tell you the secrets behind these two wonderful indicators with 15 minutes time frame

Ozigba Richard Lamai

What I understand by disease watching the forest trade chat how it operates, you know when the price is going up and when the prices coming down you know when to buy and when to sell, all these awards Forest trader study when they are into forestry.foreign exchange business is very profitable when you know how to study the chart but when you don't know how to study that chat you end up losing your money because the child is just like binary.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't even have any idea of the binary options , so I don't really know how to trade it nor even knowing s platform I can trade binary option with. I have some unknown people on telegram that have been claiming to be making thousands of Dollars every week by trading binary option but I tend not to believe them because there is no simple trading that can really gives people a huge sum of money just like that and even if I have to trade any volatile market , I would rather choose cryptocurrency which I know of and understand.

All these people that have been dropping fake profit just to convince others people are not really trying.

I understand that it is some sort of a volatile market people can trade just like cryptocurrency and forex , but since people do not particularly have interest in it , I would just suggest that anyone who is interested to trade the volatile market should consider to engage in either trading of forex or cryptocurrency . At least those at the most profitable ones and the most popular ones most people have understanding about and you can easily seen an expert to train you on this this.